Combo List

Good one with Ermac:

9 hits 34% damage: B+1, 2, F+1, Force Port, Force Lift, Force Push
10 hits 50% damage: " ", X-ray

The Force Lift and Push can be enhanced for extra damage too, but I haven't been able to land them. The second is the exact same as the first but replaced the force push with x-ray.

Edit: I should also mention that if you use the force push immediately after the force lift it will miss. They have to drop down a bit before you use it, maybe a quarter to half a second.

Last edited:
Kabal
10-Hit 27%: J+1, 1 1, Nomad Dash, B+1 2 1, EX Tornado Slam
11-Hit 38%: J+2, 2 1, Nomad Dash, B+1 2 1, Xray

Those Jump punches are Jump-ins, not pop ups. Not sure if that matters in this list but it's important to note. Also, that 40% combo listed for Kabal only nets me 37%?

Last edited:
Oh this is nice. I mostly been lurking around in the spoiler and online sections hehe. I'll write up some combos I came up with for Jade & Kitana by tomorrow at latest and post them here along with video of each in spoiler tags.

Raiden

10 Hits 39% - Jump Punch, 3, 3, 4, Teleport, Electrocute, Away + 3, 1, 2, Electric Fly
11 Hits 40% - Jump Punch, 3, 3, 4, Teleport, Electrocute, 2, Vicinity Blast, Dash in, 3, 3, Electric Fly
Xray 11 Hits 49% - Jump Punch, 3, 3, 4, Teleport, Electrocute, Away + 3, 1, Xray

10 Hits 32% - Jump Punch, 1, 2, 1, Electrocute, Away+3, 1, 2, Electric Fly
11 Hits 33% - Jump Punch, 1, 2, 1, Electrocute, 2, Vicinity Blast, Dash in, 3, 3, Electric Fly
Xray 11 Hits 43% - Jump Punch, 1, 2, 1, Electrocute, Away+3, 1, Xray

Last edited:
Those Jump punches are Jump-ins, not pop ups. Not sure if that matters in this list but it's important to note. Also, that 40% combo listed for Kabal only nets me 37%?

You're probably using the Nomad Dash before the 40% combo, which scales the damage down on x-ray. The combo doesn't have a Nomad Dash in it at all. If you are sure you aren't using it, then maybe it's a glitch in practice mode.

You're probably using the Nomad Dash before the 40% combo, which scales the damage down on x-ray. The combo doesn't have a Nomad Dash in it at all. If you are sure you aren't using it, then maybe it's a glitch in practice mode.

It's listed as B+1 2 1, xray... That's what I'm doing. Hmm, does practice mode scale the damage?

EDIT: Edited the combo for correctness. I'm doing it right, just typo'd it.

Last edited:
I'm doing it right now in practice mode and it says 37% every time. What version do you have? I have XBOX360.

One more thing.. On Cyrax's first combo Air Grab isn't the name of the move, it's called Anti Air, unless that's the name of the enhanced move? It took me a minute to figue out what you were talking about since Cyrax doesn't have an air grab.

I couldn't get the second one to work, but the first gave me 28% in practice mode ~_~

EDIT: Got second to work, 40%...

Well then.. This is quite interesting. PS3/XBOX360 damage scaling difference? Result of the patch? ..or perhaps my version is somehow flawed. =/

I typed out about 8 Subby and Jax combos but it froze and now its lost :( Has anyone got anything good on Jax?

Found them again through internet wizardry:

Aren't anything too special but seeing as he needs some more love:

Sub-Zero
(J2 = jump-in, NOT pop-up)

b+1, 2, Iceball, J2, F+4, 1+2 = 6 hits 26% DMG

2, 1, 4, EX Iceball, Dash, Dash, 2,2,2 = 7 hits 30% DMG

b+1, 2, Iceball, 2, 1, 4, EX Slide = 8 hits 34% DMG

2, 1, 2, Iceball, XRay = 7 hits 38% DMG

WALL b+1, 2, Iceball, J2, 1, 1, 2, 2 XRay = 9 hits 41 % DMG

WALL b+1, 2, Iceball, J2, 1, 1, 2, 1 , 2, XRay = 12 hits 46% DMG

And Jax

c. Ground Pound, 1, Dash, 1, EX Air gotcha Grab = 5 hits 25% DMG

c. Ground Pound, J2, Dash, 2, 2, EX Dash Punch = 6 hits 28% DMG
(Mid-air)

c. Ground Pound, J2, Dash, 1, Dash (if needed), 1, 2, EX Dash Punch = ?? 30% DMG (just forgot had to stop football started :p)

I really would appreciate some Jax combos, I'm not expecting much though he doesn't seem like a combo kind of guy :p

I have a question, did you guys just do this on pratice mode? If so, kan you use them in a real fight like arcade or online?

I have a question, did you guys just do this on pratice mode? If so, kan you use them in a real fight like arcade or online?

I usually practice in practice mode but I can pull off some decent combos in arcade and online.

Editing the OP now, thanks for helping out guys.

Ive done mine in practice mode but when the PSN was up I was able to perform all the combos I listed and do them in arcade. online you just need the right openings to get them pulled off

Edit ill throw some more on here in a bit gonna go practice with some characters not mentioned yet

Ive done mine in practice mode but when the PSN was up I was able to perform all the combos I listed and do them in arcade. online you just need the right openings to get them pulled off

Edit ill throw some more on here in a bit gonna go practice with some characters not mentioned yet

Yeah please do, I'm going to do the same right now.