Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9?

Fayte

Just wanted to get every1's thoughts on how would u feel about there being an Ultimate Mortal Kombat 9 simillar to what Street Fighter 4 did with Super Street Fighter 4

More Fatalities, Characters, Arenas

New Soundtrack (I know Dan can do so much better then whats in MK9)

Personally I'd be fine with it, it could even come in the form of DLC (add on to MK9 to become UMK9) Like SSF4 Arcade Edition

It would only be fine if it were available as affordable DLC. Having people buy a totally separate game such as SF4 to SSF4 would piss people off, including myself.

I think it would be absolutely awesome, but something tells me it just doesn't fit MK's business model. I think they might have already set up the next game (won't spoil by saying why I think that). But I'd love new alternative costumes for every character, some character re-balancing after say 6 months and people have really put the game through its paces, and basically any fine-tuning that might be good gameplay-wise. Addition of friendships and brutalities, new stages, new stage fatalities. It would be an absolute dream, would really turn a great game into something completely awesome and jam-packed with content and features.

I honestly think they left a lot out of MK9 so they can do this next year which I would love.

Here is what Id like to see in it

1 new X-Ray for each character
More hidden fights
Maybe an "Expansion Pack" for the story mode where they could give chapters to those who didnt get one in MK9
New stages and stage Fatalities
All of the DLC characters and maybe a couple of new ones
More modes. Tournament mode, Survival Mode, tag team King Of The Hill and Test Your Luck Online
More Fatalities and Finishing moves. Maybe more hidden ones
Challenge Tower with new challenges.

If WB were to pu ll some Capcom bullsh*t and make me spend $65 on the game again, then no. Asbolutely not.

If it were to be release as a sizeable DLC pack, then yes. Absolutely. I'd be more willing to spend $12 on a major upgrade (or a series of upgrades) rather than spend $65 on the SAME game again with a few extra characters thrown in.

Extra costumes for every1, more challenges at tower(REALLY SUPER ULTRA MEGA DISPOINTED AT TOWERS FINAL PRICE!!! -_-", but still fun to play it)
extra mini games(Motor Kombat[my personal favorite], chess combat etc....) more falities, more x-rays,

If WB were to pu ll some Capcom bullsh*t and make me spend $65 on the game again, then no. Asbolutely not.

If it were to be release as a sizeable DLC pack, then yes. Absolutely. I'd be more willing to spend $12 on a major upgrade (or a series of upgrades) rather than spend $65 on the SAME game again with a few extra characters thrown in.

And you obviously never played Super Street Fighter 4 because its not "The same game" its a brand new game and well worth the full price tag

Super Street Fighter IV was also $39.99 if I remember right. I bought both games and was happy about it. Looking forward to the arcade DLC coming out for SSFIV.

As for a DLC or Ultimate MK9, sure I'd most likely buy it.

Would UMK9 be adding characters from MK4, MKD, MKDA? If so I don't know, most of the characters in those games sucked.

I'd like stuff for the existing version of MK9. Like 5-6 new characters, maybe some DLC for new alt costumes and fatalities for the old characters, puzzle kombat.