Retro Costumes

It's been semi-confirmed in various places with half credibility.

No need to be e-raging at each other over it. Bi-Han, chill thyne beans.

Anywhozle, I want them as DLC badly.

Chill out Bi-Han. You don't like it? Go elsewhere to find your credibility. He isn't 'required' to potst one, besides, some people have mentioned seeing it before. Read Insultions post.

Right now, I own Scorpion's retro costume and his TOASTY fatality. Honestly though, I'd much rather have Subzero or Ermacs retro costume. I absolutely hate Ermacs two costumes at the moment, well maybe the first one.

Finally, some sustainable proof, and P.S., It's ALL WE WERE LOOKING FOR..

From the MK twitter:

@MK_MortalKombat
It will eventually be possible to get all the classic costumes. (ie. it's *NOT* possible at the moment)...

Thanks to everyone for their bloody insight without a quote or link... really...

Is there a date that was posted? Maybe I'm just stupid at the internet, but I've searched MK's twitter high and low and can't find that tweet. Not saying it isn't or wasn't there, just wondering if they deleted it? I can't find it using the "find" function w/ Firefox, at least :-/

As for those who were jumping on Bi Han when he was asking for proof via link, that isn't fair. I've seen a lot of talk of this info "posted several times" without anything backing it up. Ya know how the internet works. Instead of it being "Netherrealm said so" it turns into "So-and-so said Netherrealm said so" etc. Where basically one person reads something the way they want it to read, without it necessarily being true. For example (the one tweet I found on MK regarding this):

Soon. RT @Xen0: @MK_MortalKombat When can we expect some news about the DLC? And will the retro costumes be released as DLC too?
(May 1)

"Soon" could simply ONLY refer to DLC. They technically answered one question, not two. Who's to say they meant anything about the retro costumes at all?

Anyway, I *hope* we get them, and I think we probably will. There's probably just an exclusivity period we have to wait through. Just I haven't seen anything that confirms it, is all. Bi Han's tweet quote would be enough proof for me, but like I said, I can't find it on Mk_MortalKombat's twitter for some reason.

Im hoping NRS will soon release the Retro Costumes for Ermac, Jade, Kitana, Melina, Scorpion, Sub-zero, Reptile, Smoke, Noob Saibot, Rain, Cyrax, Sektor...I cant wait...can they at least release the codes for some of these already?

Iam Still Looking for Subzero and Reptile and Kitana for Xbox360 I still got 3 Scorpions for Trade and 3 for ps3 By the way Look at my Video i got Fukn Scammed on Xbox360 Live i i always record during trades Camera for Safety purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIomIzlPV10
This Is Why I always Confirm ur code first before i Give u mineo_O