Glitch Kombat

Abacus

WTF? Did we like get the BETA version or something??!! This is far the glitchiest fighting game I have ever played....... I mean, these glitches arnt Huge glitches, but, geez fuk there sure are alot of em small ones........

My game, when the round starts, the fighters are already fighting while "round 1, FIGHT" comes in.... Anyone else have problems????? They should remake another version.....

It sounds like your copy is just messed up. I've encountered a couple glitches, but it's far from the glitchiest fighting game I've ever played.

Only glitch I've had, is juggling a character on that multi-tiered temple roofing place, then my person pops over the edge and falls, without getting hit.. very strange

Me thinks they spent a lot more time developing the XBOX version of this game, which truthfully doesn't suprise me. The PS2 version, from my own personal account, is very very glitchy.

Yes, I've had the problem where players can fight before the round is officially started, however it only happens in the meat grinder before the first round.

There are plenty of camera problems, too many to count, the most obvious is playing casually in yin yang island, and being unable to see the fight about a quarter of the times you play the stage.

etc. etc, i'm really not going to list it all, most are pretty minor bugs.

on the Xbox version I've encountered the stuck in meditation glitch...

I've also encountered a glitch where I went to do scorpions head rip fatality and he went through them and grabbed the head of the thin air and the body jumped to the floor on the other side of scorpion

also on XBL I got stuck once while playing as Baraka. I was knocked into the air and stopped falling about 1ft off the ground with my arms out and my back arched (kind like a Crucifixion pose). I could move my blades in and out (switching stances) but that was it. I stayed like that for about 15 seconds until the guy I was fighting finally came up and punched me. :roll:

don't forget everyone can do the walk on air in order-realm glitch... or IS that really a glitch?

Why would being able to fight nano seconds before the round starts really matter? And what of the few glitches? This game feels more polished and more finshed than deadly aliance. Deadly aliance always felt half assed to me. One fatality, secret characters that had no finshing moves at all? C'mon I think we need to quit knit picking these games and just play them for what they are worth.

I lost my rank yesturday on xbox. It happened once before so i didnt play and it came back, but this time i played 12 rounds and now it reset to yesturdays rank.......lame....

I've glitch three times where i had to shut off the xbox

i got mine october 25...my bday, and i have yet to see any glitches...ive only noticed the transfer of reptiles hung gar to baraka, the mouth still moves like reptiles...like his tongue is sticking out, then in.

Anyone got stuck INSIDE of that mountain while jumping down to the bottom after knocking your foe off of the first "floor" in that stage (fogot the name)? Pretty cool.............. Eh...

The only glitch i've seen/noticed so far is the Sky Temple in Online play. When my fighter got knocked down to the second level... i was unable to move, and my opponent could only move. Each time this happened they were able to push me outside to mid-air, and basically we had to quit, since there was nothing we could do (even the time froze). That is the only Major one i have seen.