Ladder Master Trophy/Achievement help

MK_Reaper

Does anybody have some good tips for beating the ladder on expert mode...I can generally get throught kombatants without much trouble at all especially if I use Noob Saibot.

I usually play 1 round matches to make it go faster but im having my most trouble with Goro/Kintaro and Shao Kahn. I can beat them easily in any other mode but expert and its as if they are invulnerable to everything I do! Dodging and teleporting, spamming, combos nothing seems to work right...

Is there a good character to use on them that will also be good against the regular kombatants and a good strategy?

Goro and Kintaro can be made Sektor's ***** if you play defensively.

Wait for Goro to stomp, ground punch or taunt then teleport then uppercut (remember Sektor's teleport is a pop-up)

Wait for Kintaro to taunt then teleport.
If he does his teleport stomp, wait a sec and do your teleport, you'll knock him out of the air for a pop-up.

Kahn? **** Kahn.

try ermac, i use his levitation alot, & use kitana when facing kintaro, her fan lift stops his stomp & leaves him open :) hope that helped

lol Ill give it a try its odd because any other difficulty I have no problem using just straight up combos on the bosses but my god lol Ill try it though

@Outworld Goddess I have to stick with one character the entire ladder or you dont get the trophy