Tanya

NXNDJ

anyone noticed if you fight in the coliseum with kitana tanya takes her place?

Probably just a graphic solution since kitana's obviously not there but interesting all the same!

We totally havent noticed this since E3 2010
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

I would've prefer it to be empty than have a place holder for Kitana. I guess we'll see Lei-Mi on the left, if you fight a round with Kitana and Scarlet/ Skarlett once she's available as DLC. Which totally stupid. Lei-Mi would be a child at this point in the time-line.

I did notice this, it was kinda interesting. Tanya doesn't add much to the franchise imho. She is a bit generic.

^That's what makes her so good though.

They could have just reused some model they had from Armageddon to fill in a space.
I would love to see her in game though.

She is generic though, her character, her attitude everything about her is not very much individualized from another cookie cutter female villain.
But that's why I like her, I am not trying to say for anyone else but for me.
If you like her for a different reason or have a different opinion than I do then kudos to you.

Tanya is awesome, my favorite female villain in MK by far!!! Not that they're many females in this series...female villains for that matter... i can think of maybe four...?

You don't have to play as Kitana do you? because I thought it was random with who was in the background for me?

Also I doubt she'd be DLC but in the next game for sure. Also I really wanna see the DLC character endings and Bio's with Alternate Bio's.

I've always hated Tanya, ever since MK4. Still, neat to see her chained up in Kahn's arena randomly.

On that note, I'm surprised Sareena isn't hidden. Wonder if she'll end up as DLC.