Whose the first to get the Nerf Bat?

Demetrius

So which character do you think will be the first to get the Nerf Bat? Personally, I think it's going to be Smoke; His Teleport does alot of damage for how quick it is, AND how easy it is to get off. I don't have any problem with it, personally, I just expect that to happen.

What about you guys? And if you don't know; Nerf Bat means getting nerfed :reddy:

Smoke, probably.

Ermac is probably a close second. I can't really call much on Ermac though as I haven't played too many Ermac players yet. But one Ermac player had me locked down almost an entire fight and was putting out crazy damage. I won, just barely, though.

Like everyone else said, Ermac and Smoke.

I'm hoping Kahn gets nerfed too, I love a strong boss, but ****, this guy is bull shit!

Ermac? Why? Most of his good stuff are close attacks.

I haven't played as Ermac much or against many Ermac players, but doesn't he have an unblockable slam move? I don't know what the Ermac was doing that I played, but he had me locked down and chained pretty well. Perhaps I need more experience playing against Ermac.

I haven't played as Ermac much or against many Ermac players, but doesn't he have an unblockable slam move? I don't know what the Ermac was doing that I played, but he had me locked down and chained pretty well. Perhaps I need more experience playing against Ermac.

Basically you're screwed mid range. But other than that you should be fine.

I'd say Smoke and Ermac as well, but to be honest that must be because we've seen a lot of them and a lot less of the other characters so we don't know what they're capable of. I watched some guy playing Sonya go on a 15 win streak the other day and that made me think of how Cammy is a top-tier rushdown in SF. Smoke is just more beginner friendly but definitely not unbeatable, kinda like how we see a lot of Scorpions. Haven't really seen some real high lvl play though, most people can't even connect more than 25% combos and never really juggle (must be the online lag, although there's some lag-safe combos on most characters).

Only unblockable Move Ermachas is this one that is VV^ and it is incredibly easy to see coming.

Makes me sad, Ermac is the character I started to learn after Noob didn't work for me :(

Sektor is my main, and I wreck cats with him, but I must say his teleport is fast as ****.