The Three Shao Khan Challenge Help

Spam Stryker's gun, FAST!!!

You need to be putting the command in while his gun is still out.
The challenge may look intimidating, but it really is one of the easiest.

Jump over and 3 hit combo....or. Projectile spam from a distance, jump over hammers and duck for spears.

Cuddles' post too.

No need for ducking the spears though, if you shoot fast enough it will cancel his spear throw.

Whats the easiest way to beat mission 267, the three shao kahn mission

im getting really frustrated because they always demolish me, any advice

Re: Whats the easiest way to beat mission 267, the three shao kahn mission

Try the "Normal" way. Teleport Move and Uppercut. Shao Khan can be hard, but with a few tries, You'll get it.
Greetings from Mexico.

The one where you have to play as stryker?

I just kept shooting untill he threw his hammer jumped over the hammer and started shooting again.

If you spam projectiles as fast as humanly possible then you will interrupt every one of shao kahn's animations rendering the match very easy and boring lol Thats how I beat him with people that don't have a teleport.

The one where you have to play as stryker?

I just kept shooting untill he threw his hammer jumped over the hammer and started shooting again.

^^ Yes, that's how I did it too. As soon as the first shot hits him, start pressing the combination again for the shot. If he wants to throw the spear, the shots will stun him, denying the spear. If he throws the hammer, the shots will still hit him but instead of shooting again jump straight up to avoid it. Just repeat this and you will win in no time! :)

Remember to be as far as possible from him too!

Aside from koins and the challenge 300 reward, do you unlock anything special/interesting?

I'm only on 30 or so just now.

shoot the hell out of him, or combo him to a knock down, let him get up, cross him over cause his golf swing and up charge will both miss and repeat

Just stay back, shoot him, when he shoots a hammer, do the roll move towards him, hit him, then flee again. RINSE AND REPEAT.

Aside from koins and the challenge 300 reward, do you unlock anything special/interesting?

I'm only on 30 or so just now.
The only other things you unlock are just challenges for Test Your Sight/Strike/Might modes.

Spam pistol and when new Kahn comes spam Enhanced Pistol, took me about 3 try's using that exploit in the AI. but then again if the AI didn't have exploits he'd spam the hammer =\