PSN Hacking/Return/Etc. Discussion ~ Do Not Make Anymore Threads

Re: Psn might be back 2moro!

reckoil,ive tested my connection to make sure already it isnt my connection...
this psn undermaintanence message really got my hopes up!!!

It said under maintenance for me 2 days ago :/

So I wouldn't read too much into that. I just hope its back up by early - mid next week :)

I just tried to log in in the psn and itdidnt say that error 800****** cr.ap... but instead it said psn is under maintanance....

do you guys/girls think that psn will be back 2moro?

It actually had that message last night as well so don't get your hopes up.

yeah it had that message up almost all day yesterday as well... i tell you what though... with it being down ive gotten a ton of practice in.. just need some people to try it out on :cool:

They were attacked by a group of Yahoo's who all need to be caught and given a real FATALITY for doing this...

At this point i don't see PSN back anytime soon if at all.

PSN is gone it seems till they can figure out what to do to fix this. And they have no clue so were all outta luck!

Boo to the Yahoo's who did this. U all need to fixed for good. Nuff Said!

yeah it had that message up almost all day yesterday as well... i tell you what though... with it being down ive gotten a ton of practice in.. just need some people to try it out on :cool:

For real, lol, I got a 12 hit combo with noob, no xray. It's about to go down.

Re: ...psn is STILL down?

They won't be back up till they can fix what the Hackers did. And i don't think they have anyone on there team that can fix what these Hackers are doing.

So till they can hire there own Hacker to fix it it doesn't look good at all for anyone on PSN!

Maybe with them being down all this time Sony will wake up and hire there own Hacker to fix it sometime next week if they wiseup that they alone can't fix it by themselves. Nuff Said!

Latest update on PSN outage - don't hold your breath for it to come back

We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security.

We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

Re: Latest update on PSN outage - don't hold your breath for it to come back

Well **** me.

Thank god for Portal 2 and Starcraft II.

*readies Hara Kiri*

That was like A Punch to the Balls

what ever they have to do to make sure i dont get hacked or my info stolen its good to hear