PSN Hacking/Return/Etc. Discussion ~ Do Not Make Anymore Threads

Re: Sony Hacked Once Again!

Maybe Microsoft has something to do with it, I mean this is the 3rd time Sony's gotten hacked. It just seems like someone wants the competition down and out.

hum...so it's all one big conspiracy i can believe that

there is a good thing in this for me anyways, i dont play online games and this might bring more offline games i doubt it but offline is looking better and better the more sony gets hacked but its horrible for many other people so im counting it as a massive bad thing

Please keep ALL PSN related discussion in the PSN thread we already had made.

~Thank you

Going to merge.....

Re: PSN Hacking Discussion ~ Do Not Make Anymore Threads

i know i just posted but i wonder what effect this will have on gaming, i doubt it but it might be some kinda push to go back to amazing single player games instead of games that try both single player and multiplayer and fail at both

PSN "Welcome Back" Package thoughts...?

In case ya'll didn't know, Sony has given all PSN subscribers a gift of 2 full games that can be downloaded at the PSN Store, installed, and played from the HD.

First off, idk if anyone else experienced this, but I was a PSN Plus subscriber (I had a year membership I think) and now I'm not!! I paid something like fifty bucks for it too. I got the "free PSN for 30 days" deal now but I'm really pissed about that because PSNP subscribers get free mappacks and DLC.

Anyway, I downloaded Dead Nation and inFamous. I played Dead Nation. And man, what a steaming cauldron of ass. I mean, it's really freaking bad. But you can't complain, it's free and all.

What do you get?

Re: PSN "Welcome Back" Package thoughts...?

German Pack is without Dead Nation and inFamous! They added a pool game and a cheap racing game because of some stupid reasons.
I'd be happy with the original Welcome Back Package.

German Pack is without Dead Nation and inFamous! They added a pool game and a cheap racing game because of some stupid reasons.
I'd be happy with the original Welcome Back Package.

Wish there was a way I could send you Dead Nation.... :-/

Guys, PLEASE keep all PSN related discussion the PSN thread.

~Thanks

Re: Anonymous Hackers arrested

Hopefully this will discourage any other hackers that were planning similar attacks.

once the FBI got involved in this, i'm sure most people, me included figured it was only a matter of time until they were caught.

Anyone that thinks this will stop the hackings is unfortunately mistaken.

Their debt is paying for all the free games and free month plus subscriptions PSN gave to us.

LMAO