PSN Hacking/Return/Etc. Discussion ~ Do Not Make Anymore Threads

Re: Playstation Network

Maybe like once a year or so, not like every month like PSN. My comment was not a fanboy comment either. Because believe it or not, I play PS3 and Wii also. So you can shove that up your ass ;)

LOL, yeah it goes down every month. You proved what a fanboy you are yet again w/ that ridiculous comment. And every douchebag that wants to bag on the other console always uses the "and I can say that because I have BOTH systems" card. That doesn't mean shit...just like your posts.

Every network is going to have it's problems now and again. What I find unacceptable about this outage is the total lack of information provided by Sony as well as the extended length of the outage.

Every network is going to have it's problems now and again. What I find unacceptable about this outage is the total lack of information provided by Sony as well as the extended length of the outage.

They are still investigating the exact cause but have confirmed that this was caused by an "outside party". This is a serious attack and I don't blame them from not wanting to spill too many details which could be used by the attackers themselves to cause further downtime.

http://www.digitalspy.ca/gaming/news/a315758/playstation-network-offline-from-outside-attack.html

I have read that it is caused by problems in Japan (where there has been several more earthquakes in the last 24 hrs).

http://26star.com/profiles/blogs/psn-signin-problem-due-to

In any case, I'm sure Sony knew it's network was down last night. A simple statement acknowledging the outage along would have been nice. I'm sure I was not alone in resetting my cablemodem, router, googling the error code, in an effort to figure out why I could not connect last night.

This sucks I want to use my Reptile and Sub-Zero codes PSN picked the worst time to mess up

Figures that the PSN would go down for a few days, the day BEFORE I'm supposed to get the game. Oh wells, story mode sounds awesome so I'm sure that can fill the void.

It's all good though, just been playing on Challenge Tower and Story Mode to earn koins to unlock some more goodies in the Krypt. :)

Maybe like once a year or so, not like every month like PSN. My comment was not a fanboy comment either. Because believe it or not, I play PS3 and Wii also. So you can shove that up your ass ;)

Sorry but PSN has only gone down for more than a couple hours 4-5 times since I've had mine, that's over a 4 year span. I seem to recall XBL going down for an entire week during the winter time a while ago...

Fact is XBL "fanboys" (hate to use that word lol) will always comment on articles about PSN going down, yet you don't see PSN "fannboys" doing the same to XBL subscribers when XBL goes down...

I have several friends with XBL and PSN, and4 out of the 5 prefer PSN and the PSN community. I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin... :p

Besides the outage has nothing to do with Sony or the PSN servers stability. They are being attacked once again by anonymous, I hate hackers!

BTW since you have PS3, what's your PSN? I'll send you a friend request....

Last edited:

LOL, yeah it goes down every month. You proved what a fanboy you are yet again w/ that ridiculous comment. And every douchebag that wants to bag on the other console always uses the "and I can say that because I have BOTH systems" card. That doesn't mean shit...just like your posts.

Haha, yea PSN rarely goes down. I had a Wii and it was sh*t, never bought a 360 because they are very poorly made products. Unlike the original Xbox which was outstanding. Their made better now, but still overheat waay too often for me to justify spending over a $100 on the console let alone pay for their online service...

Yeah PSN is still down. Those lazy Yahoo's! LOL!

At least we can still play Off-Line! And as i've said and other have said. With all the LAG on-Line why we even care about playing On-Line till they fix the LAG Problem. I tried it for King of The Hill Mode and it was LAG City! So PASS till it's fixed.

By: DCS