I have a challenge for all you MK Combo-ers. Figure out the hidden frame attack!

nurama

So my challenge to you is to find the hidden frame attack and replicate it. The hidden frame is great and can be used in the middle of fights seemingly randomly adding an extra 3-7% to a combo or attack allowing for even more damage.. obviously lol.

The video below will show the combo that I used it in. I was using smoke and the first combo I do with normal smoke cloud and the second is using enhanced smoke cloud. I recommend trying to do it with enhanced smoke cloud because it makes it much easier.

The combo as you can "SEE" is 3,1, smoke cloud, 3,1, jump grab. BUT that will not do the same about of damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7yewIOkgjE

Good luck fellow Kombatents!

Edit: Those are the same combo but I used the enhanced smoke, I should have recorded the normal damage. The normal combo for the first one does 28% damage and the normal combo for the second one does 31%

So the combos go from

28% -> 31%

31% -> 35%

Last edited:
a punch before the throw?

If so I know that because Ermac works that way with his air blast that attack gets cancelled but still connects