Are you willing to pay for more costumes?

reptile6

I was just curious to find out from other members if there willing to pay for more costumes as Dlc in the game? I for one say yea I know it's kinda stupid and I hate how capcom does it but at the same time it's nice to have the option, like Reptile yeah his alternate is way better but I know a lot of you out there agree with me that he looks like s**t

I'd pay for costumes, and definitely would pay for more fatalities. I was happy to get Smoke's Alt so i could put some cover on that Hair! But i think they should do classic costumes for all the ninja's (I only got Scorpion and Ermac) in a DLC Bundle. I would love to have Sub Zero's Classic Spine Rip

depends on if they are bundled ie a few characters and with fatalities.
I wouldn't pay for say another version of Smoke, just for a skin.

It depends how it's bundled, the price, and how of course how the costumes look. However, I'm glad there are alternate costumes to start with.

A few costumes I want:
Smoke MKSM
Klassic MK3 Cyber Ninjas
Kintaro and Goro MK1/2
Movie costumes would also be sweet for the ninjas.

And Mileena in a full Burqa and Kitana in a trench coat. jk

Depends on how cool it looks. I may buy it just because I want a complete game... But eh. It all comes down to how much cash I've got at the time.

I gotta get Reptile. I have Scorpion, Mileena, and Ermac retros. But I really wanted Reptile. The way he looks makes me not even wanna play as him.... his moves and style is bad ass tho!!!

I would love too, the alts are awesome, so I really hope th ey do make some for DLC. CAPCOMs costumes are already on the disc and you have to buy em...... dicks

I don't think I would pay for more alt. costumes. I would definitely be interested in paying for them if they included extra fatalities or other finishing moves though.

I would but i don't want the extra costumes to come in packs like street fighter did. I would only want to buy the extra outfits of my favorite characters.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if its new stuff, like made since the game was released and isn't on the disc. My biggest problem with Capcom and Namco's DLC is the act of selling content to people that is already on the disc. I got no problem spending a couple of dollars on DLC that was made above and beyond what was delivered with the game though.