FIRST thing MK7 should release?

I wouldnt mind seeing the villain either. i know that khan is rumored to be the villain in mk7 because of the endings in mkd, but if he is, they should also have a new, third ....shokan(?) warrior. To replace the failures of the past. Maybe goro could comeback as sub-boss, but i would much rather see a third one. Since Kintaro, imo, was a big improvement over goro, but motaro sucked eggs in comparison to kintaro...and then molach...he reminded me of that werewolf-monster-thing in that movie Big Trouble in Little China, just some creature stuck down in the dungeon. So to bring it back to the point, i would like to see teaser footage of Khan and stuff, and then at the last minute over his shoulder or something we see a glimpse of the new sub-boss, without any mention of it or who he is or anything. Just enough to give us the sense of "who the hell is that guy?!?"

nothing but text... they should keep MK7 under wraps. In the month prior to release they could accidentally let a few vids and pics leak out, but I would rather see them keep it under wraps so we don't see the forums flooded with "Boon Lied" threads and the like.

I know Shao Kahn would most likely be the villain in MK7, but it would make more logical sense for it to be shinnok. Mind you, this is before reading the endings, and just the intro. Think about it, now that Raiden, and Shang Tsung, and Quan Chi, AND Shao Kahn are all evil, it would be only necessary to have Shinnok back in there. Of couse updated, and looking snazzy.

Here is an artist depiction of Mk7 Shinnok:

arabs.png

Whoops...

Shinnok's returning a bit farfetched. :?

But then again, it would not surprise me especially with the amount of images of him found on the Krypt, which leaves you thinking...why?

I hate Shinnok too. I don't think Raiden Reborn is all evil. I think he is still good, but his attitude is much more tougher and harsher. Hmm.. Shinnok as the MK7 Boss, well, maybe, because in Konquest he asks for the amulet and when you find it and give it to him he escapes and says he'll be powerful, but was during the time of MK4? If not maybe Shao Kahn would be the MK7 boss or Sub-Boss.

If Shao Kahn did come back, the sub-boss would not be a Shokan because they lost favor with him and joined Kitana to stop him. So a centaur like Motaro seems more logical.

Raiden being evil must be a sign for his destinied role in the next game... :)

It would be nice if old bosses returned though! Thats for sure!

noob saibot should be the next boss. he is one bad mother! as for promo material, a dark, shadowy render of a sub-boss THROUGH the darkness of noob saibot.
rad

To sell Kahn's return I think they should have him kill/beat the tar out of Shinnok just to do away with that notion and firmly seat him as the all-powerful villain again.