signatures.......

-smeg

would anyone happen to know anyone who can make me a signature with noob - smoke in it???

also i heard of being able to change certain words in the game menu kind of like how you can do it in other midway games except the other midway games used icons like those found in mk3......?

-smeg said:
would anyone happen to know anyone who can make me a signature with noob - smoke in it???

also i heard of being able to change certain words in the game menu kind of like how you can do it in other midway games except the other midway games used icons like those found in mk3......?

Last time I checked, this section was called, MK: D Discussion.

-smeg said:
im glad someone in here is nice to new peeps....

thx prophet...is there any way u can make one like this one?
http://www.elitegamers.us/farout/ReMiXxX.gif
and just in case the mean guys didnt read my entire post, there was a game menu question in there also...

That sig is pure ownage, holy shit.

What forum did you get it? And can you post more? (I was like saving MK sigs on my hardrive.)

-smeg said:
im glad someone in here is nice to new peeps....

thx prophet...is there any way u can make one like this one?
http://www.elitegamers.us/farout/ReMiXxX.gif
and just in case the mean guys didnt read my entire post, there was a game menu question in there also...

Holy apeshiznittie, thats a good sig. I would do a sig for you like that, but one problem.. thats outta my league, plus if you highlight my last post, there was a not in there :p

-illusion- said:
-smeg said:

Last time I checked, this section was called, MK: D Discussion.

Your exactly right "General MK:D"

so, has anyone heard of this game menu idea???....and that means mkd game menu....i read somewhere that different words can be changed in there, kind of like a code....