Nightwolf....Wow,just wow!

Nightwold definately surprised me..along with Kabal...they both sleepers in my book...watchout for when ppl start getting the hang of em!

What is a zoner?
i am not at all familiar with fighting game terms but i think that is someone who is good at controlling a section of the stage area, such as a keep away character relies on ranged attacks while a zoned character is someone who does very well at medium range, maybe has a long reach but needs room to breathe and doesnt cope well with very up close combat

i could easily be wrong though just from what i have gathered

He is a very good anti-spammer, but he is also a good spammer.

Just dicking around, I was using him, against my friend who loves Noob....a character I absolutely despise in every iteration of MK....and I was getting annoyed at his constant projectiles that seems to have great recovery and one of the fastest speeds...so I just spammed the hell out of him with the shoulder charge just to piss him off....

I realized that the shoulder charge has to be the best out of the lunge characters...
if you hit the opponent, great,
if you do the enhanced, even better,
if you miss, you have time to react, and
if you get blocked, you back off enough not to get countered....

it seemed very ridiculous to use him...the shoulder charge is fast, can be done repeatedly, and there are no repercussions in using it...then when the guy gets away...blast his ass with lightning

YES! Nightwolf is an underrated beast! I thought I was the only one who knew that for a minue. Everytime I choose him online (which is a lot) ppl are like, "Oh, no one has picked him yet." Then I kick ass and do his Ascension fatality - best feeling in the freakin world!

Also, his alternate costume is the best in the game imo. I was so sad when he died in the story mode - he was acting like a lil mini Raiden there for a second towards the end before Sindel came and fcuked them all up lol.

Long Live Nightwolf!

YESSS!!!! Nightwolf is actually my main. I get real nasty when players pick scorpion or smoke or any other noob character. They don't expect his rushdown game to be this serious lol. Ever since i played his chapter in storymode i realized he's a beast of a rushdown character just like he was in umk3

YESSS!!!! Nightwolf is actually my main. I get real nasty when players pick scorpion or smoke or any other noob character. They don't expect his rushdown game to be this serious lol. Ever since i played his chapter in storymode i realized he's a beast of a rushdown character just like he was in umk3

You're statement went invalid the second you claimed Smoke as a noob character. It's not the character that makes him ******** to play against, it's the fact that people spam him online, and make people like me that actually use his combos look bad for picking him, then getting spammed to hell because of it.