Nightwolf....Wow,just wow!

UnlockableNinja

Nightwolf can do just about everything (minus the teleport)! I love his absorb attack (deflect move with block button), where it repleneshes his health.

I absolutely, love his alternate outfit too!
NRS really sent some love his way on this MK.

Night wolf has always been a powerful character. He's just kind of underrated. But I wish the arrows worked like in the old 3d games. If you shot someone they would bleed out. The arrow would last a whole round.

I also love him but 1 thing really, really bugs me visually. When using his alternate costume, EVERY single match his head wolf pelt will get stuck in the air and look just stupid. He is a very powerful character though I have to admit. 2nd best anti-zoner after Smoke, but he has a charge attack and 2 ranged so it balances out.

I also love him but 1 thing really, really bugs me visually. When using his alternate costume, EVERY single match his head wolf pelt will get stuck in the air and look just stupid. He is a very powerful character though I have to admit. 2nd best anti-zoner after Smoke, but he has a charge attack and 2 ranged so it balances out.

When I unlocked his alt and first saw the wolf pelt, I said to myself 'wait, I thought he liked wolves...' :)

Nightwolf has always been good, he's just not terribly popular compared to, say, the ninjas. I'd use him myself but his style just doesn't jive with me quite right.

Night wolf has always been a powerful character. He's just kind of underrated. But I wish the arrows worked like in the old 3d games. If you shot someone they would bleed out. The arrow would last a whole round.

Werd, he was a sleeper in MK3. I remember seeing him exploited heavily towards the end of that game's run when people realized what's up.

Where can I find a website with lots of advanced combos for each character? So far I can pull some good combos with Scorpion and Johnny and Subzero...that's about it.

His launcher is safe on block too! Such a great pressurer, shoulder+arrow+light cloud is a godly combination for dealing with zoners or if you wanna zone yourself.

Where can I find a website with lots of advanced combos for each character? So far I can pull some good combos with Scorpion and Johnny and Subzero...that's about it.

I haven't seen any listings of combos online, but the Prima strategy guide provides almost, all the combos for each character.
Nice avatar by the way. Holy schnikes, those ladies are hot.

Last edited: