Anyone want a PS3 Klassic Kitana code?

Skronk

I just got my codes from Amazon and I have no plans of playing much Kitana so I thought I'd give it away to somebody who really wants it!

All you have to do is tell me why you deserve the code. The funnier the answer the better!

First person to make me laugh gets the code in a PM.

PS. If this violates any forum rules feel free to delete this thread. I just thought I'd give something back to the great community here at TRMK

I'm not sure we can discuss this here. My name is K.I.T.T. Anna, and I'm afraid Michael Knight is in terrible danger. As you can see Mileena has secretly replaced K.I.T.T. with an imposter car that is going back to the 80's to destroy EVERYTHING! If I am able to go retro with YOUR help, I can save Michael Knight and television FOREVER!

EUyHB.jpg

Sorry everyone the code is gone if I had anymore I'd gladly keep this going.

As a consolation prize...+ REP FOR EVERYONE!!!

Wow. I wish I had been logged in at the time, Classic Costume codes for Kitana are $30+ on eBay! Ugh! I had a good joke too but I'll save it for another day.

Wow. I wish I had been logged in at the time, Classic Costume codes for Kitana are $30+ on eBay! Ugh! I had a good joke too but I'll save it for another day.

Yea I wouldn't want to make money that way. It just seems dishonest to sell something you got for free that is basically worth nothing