I super HATE challenge tower

Not tryna say I'm the best or anything, cause I'm not, but personally I haven't had any trouble at all so far... I'm up to #151 and I haven't skipped any yet... Most of the challenges I got on the 1st or 2nd try, and the hard ones on 3-4 tries.

Not that hard for me, just time consuming -_-

I hate the challenge tower too. It's just pretty boring. I'll just buy my way through it.

NOOOO!!!!

You're just ruining yourself!

Challenge Tower forces you to use characters you would never use, in difficult situations.
Its like super training!

I didn't use Kano at all until I used him in Challenge Tower, now he is one of my best characters.
Same with Kabal.

NOOOO!!!!

You're just ruining yourself!

Challenge Tower forces you to use characters you would never use, in difficult situations.
Its like super training!

I didn't use Kano at all until I used him in Challenge Tower, now he is one of my best characters.
Same with Kabal.

I mean I've done some and its just plain ole not fun lol. There are some that are fun but not enough for me to invest that much time into it

I mean I've done some and its just plain ole not fun lol. There are some that are fun but not enough for me to invest that much time into it

What number are you on?

I remember thinking that Challenge Tower was boring.
It definitely picks up and gets better around #80 or so.

i hated the challenge tower, after i bought all the krypt i saved up my money & skipped most of the challenges & got mileena's costume :p why would i waste my time @ trying all the challenges if all im getting is an almost naked mileena costume??
mil_alt_fp_art.gif

i hated the challenge tower, after i bought all the krypt i saved up my money & skipped most of the challenges & got mileena's costume :p why would i waste my time @ trying all the challenges if all im getting is an almost naked mileena costume??

Challenge Tower isn't just about the reward.
I've said this before, if you aren't enjoying yourself on the way, then Challenge Tower just isn't for you.

why would i waste my time @ trying all the challenges if all im getting is an almost naked mileena costume??
I'm with you on that one, what a lame @ss prize lol. I specifically remember ED saying
"it would be something that everyone would want" LIAR! I don't want it.
But you get the trophy, and all of the training that all those monotonous challenges offer, and bragging rights I guess.

Well then go back.

You've missed some easter eggs, joke references, playable Goro, fun challenges, and some unique practice.

I have done some here and there. Been doing the higher ones past hour because I am collecting coins again.

I'm up to 260 now... So far haven't had trouble with any of them, they've all been pretty easy (except the tag team ones where if you don't switch out u lose health. I HATE those ones). I've got enough money to probably skip my way through the whole thing now, but I keep tryna resist, cause I haven't skipped a single one yet, and want to know I'm good enough to do them all without skipping :)

Challenge Tower isn't just about the reward.
I've said this before, if you aren't enjoying yourself on the way, then Challenge Tower just isn't for you.

its not, im not a big fan of challenge modes in games, i find them boring. & this one was boring & had no point in completing. which is why i skipped most of the challenges.

I'm with you on that one, what a lame @ss prize lol. I specifically remember ED saying
"it would be something that everyone would want" LIAR! I don't want it.
But you get the trophy, and all of the training that all those monotonous challenges offer, and bragging rights I guess.

EXACTLY!! but wats there 2 brag? "oh i finished 300 challenges & got flesh pit mileena!!"....woop dee doo.

EXACTLY!! but wats there 2 brag? "oh i finished 300 challenges & got flesh pit mileena!!" woop dee doo.
I know there's not much to brag about, and I don't give a crap about milina. But I did yell out "woop dee MOTHER F'n doo" when I beat all the challenges and got the tower master trophy? I think that's what its called. It was euphoric

Well then go back.

You've missed some easter eggs, joke references, playable Goro, fun challenges, and some unique practice.

There are those they make you want to eat the pad but being Goro is one of the best. There's some cool unique stuff in there you won't even experience during test your luck. Not going to tell anyone how to play but I think those that skip most of it are mad.

Oh and #188 was a f***ing pig!

Just finished all of them! And I didn't skip any! It was a pain in the asz, but I finally did it... I did the 3 shao kahns mission on 2nd go, but #300 took me like 5 goes... But finally did it :)

Just finished all of them! And I didn't skip any! It was a pain in the asz, but I finally did it... I did the 3 shao kahns mission on 2nd go, but #300 took me like 5 goes... But finally did it :)

I'm still stuck on 300.

I can make fools of the bosses, its Mileena that kicks my ass.