possible MK10 story plans by an NRS employee

I doubt it will be released at the very least before 2014. Boon said it would be done for the next generation of consoles. Making a game on THIS generation takes 4-6 years...

I doubt it will be released at the very least before 2014. Boon said it would be done for the next generation of consoles. Making a game on THIS generation takes 4-6 years...

Yeah. I'm actually thinking that it will probably be 2016 or so.

Well...

Thats just...

Terrible.

Well, I've heard rumors and read articles that the Xbox 720 will probably debut around the 2013 Holiday season. If this happens, then Sony will most likely step it up with the PS4 to as to compete with Microsoft. Should any of this happen, I'd assume that Boon and NRS would start focusing on MK10. But like I've previously mentioned, it's all rumors and speculations for now.

Well, I've heard rumors and read articles that the Xbox 720 will probably debut around the 2013 Holiday season. If this happens, then Sony will most likely step it up with the PS4 to as to compete with Microsoft. Should any of this happen, I'd assume that Boon and NRS would start focusing on MK10. But like I've previously mentioned, it's all rumors and speculations for now.
If a new Microsoft console were to come out in 2013, then I doubt that they would have held off to reveal it until E3 2013

They most likely would have revealed no later than E3 2012

If a new Microsoft console were to come out in 2013, then I doubt that they would have held off to reveal it until E3 2013

They most likely would have revealed no later than E3 2012

Well, I've found several articles stating the 720 is going to be officially revealed next month.

After the Injustice demo, I think you are correct...
Seconded. Of course, I actually played the game. It not as good as I'd hoped.

If Motaro is returning, it'd be interesting to have him be an unplayable sub-boss. I'd rather have all dead characters to remain dead in MK10. Then, the post-MKT characters who have fans don't really like can join the roster just to be killed off in story mode. After that, all the fan favorites who died can return for a future MK game and the ones who aren't liked can stay dead forever.

Now for Mokap and Meat, I don't really want them to return but if NRS is going to return them, they have a lot of work to do. Mokap shouldn't have powers!!! He should use martial arts and use weapons even as projectiles. That's what I hated about him. For Meat, I hate the fact that he can rip off his head and toss it to his opponent and have it return back to his body. That's UNACCEPTABLE!!! If anything, Meat should be more of a monstrous creature than a joke. He should infact be more dangerous like a Licker from the Resident Evil series. Also, their story needs to make more sense. If NRS won't do these, just scrap these 2. The rest (even Hsu Hao) can return because they at least have some type of story.

Last edited:
I played in Injustice, it had a good idea storywise but gameplaywise, I just couldn't pick it up. Batman: Arkham Origins sh!ts all over Injustice anyways, currently I'm hooked on B:AO.

MK10 should be out no later than spring 2015 since NRS is said to working on it right this very minute.

For Meat, I hate the fact that he can rip off his head and toss it to his opponent and have it return back to his body. That's UNACCEPTABLE!!!
NRS is convinced that "humor" is what makes MK cool.
Boon is just SO clueless about what makes MK and this is the kind of people he's gathered around him.