Best X-RAYS

Nasty_Freak

Now that the full game is out, who has the best X-RAY moves? Here's my top 10.

1. I'll have to give it up to a tie between Jade and Sindel. Why, because love their LOW BLOWS and their other painful attacks that come along with it! ;-)

2. Mileena's Femme Fatale is like homage to her MK2 fatality.

3. Sonya's reminds me of how she killed Kano.

4. Noob's is really brutal and I like how he makes his opponents sick and puke.

5. Kitana's looks pretty painful especially after having fans being shoved through the eyes and brain.

6. Baraka's looks more deadly than his Blade Lift fatality in MK2.

7. Reptile's looks painful with his claws going through the eyes.

8. Johnny Cage's nut punch X-Ray is very good too.

9. A tie between Kano's and Stryker's. Stryker's X-RAY looks like something a cop would really do and Kano's X-RAY reminds me of the sai impalement that I often do with Li Mei in MKDA.

10. A tie between Scorpion's and Sub-Zero's. I like how Scorpion teleports to the other side to punch the enemy at the nuts/guts and stomping them at the end. What I liked about Sub-Zero's is how he'd freeze the opponent's belly and squeeze the guts.

1. Sektor's 2nd fatality. It's original and like the opposite of his classic one.
2. Sub-Zero's 2nd fatality. There are multiple steps to it, which makes for a good fatality in my opinion.
3. Stryker's 1st fatality. It's so brutal.

Quan Chi X-Ray is the best to me : everytime he throws that green skull and makes the enemy crushing that stuff up in his own head, as an idiot mindless zombie, that cracks me up and I laugh !