How to defeat Shao Kahn with Raiden?

Drajospeed

I've tried everything! The farthest I have gotten his life bar drained was right past the beginning of his name. Does anybody know what I can do to beat him?

said this in another thread but this worked for me:

hop on the other side of him so that you're right next to him, as you're landing combo YYY or Triangle X3..then Immediately jump over him to the other side and do it again, and again. You should avoid his hammer/uppercut shoulder frequently..you'll still get hit a little but if you get in the groove of things this should work. It's only a 4% combo but I just kept doing it and beat him on the 3rd try.

said this in another thread but this worked for me:

hop on the other side of him so that you're right next to him, as you're landing combo YYY or Triangle X3..then Immediately jump over him to the other side and do it again, and again. You should avoid his hammer/uppercut shoulder frequently..you'll still get hit a little but if you get in the groove of things this should work. It's only a 4% combo but I just kept doing it and beat him on the 3rd try.

this

10charrrrrr

I teleported/dodged and basically did chip damage until he taunted. Then you use Superman and spam lightnighg until he goes backl on offense. Rinse and repeat.

Serrated Shadow said:

Spoonylove said:
I teleported/dodged and basically did chip damage until he taunted. Then you use Superman and spam lightnighg until he goes backl on offense. Rinse and repeat.

Alright I'll try both of these and come back to this thread telling if it was effective or not. Thanks

i just distanced myself from him until he started one of his moves,then i teleported behind him and kombo'd. got him on the second try with this technique

I finally beat him! I swear I almost broke my controller in half when he landed his x-ray on me right as I was about to win during one of the rounds. Thanks guys for all the tips/tricks.

I finally beat him! I swear I almost broke my controller in half when he landed his x-ray on me right as I was about to win during one of the rounds. Thanks guys for all the tips/tricks.

Good to hear..sure is relieving huh? lol..I'm probably going to have to rely on the above techniques for the hardest tower challenges.

When I finally beat him earlier on today, it was my x-ray move that killed him xD

I got so mad at this I took a break. Seriously... you would think with Raiden being newly empowered he'd be able to cause at least as much damage to Kahn as Kahn does to you...

I got so mad at this I took a break. Seriously... you would think with Raiden being newly empowered he'd be able to cause at least as much damage to Kahn as Kahn does to you...

That was a mystery to me too...i mean it's the last fight and should be challenging but then the story should have been different. how can he be empowered by the elder gods + be a god himself and be such a weakling compared to kahn

I just beat him heres what i did; I went far away from him and when he threw the jav i just ducked down and waited until he threw the hammer, When he throws the hammer you teleport then uppercut him and then throw lightning at him. When he rushes just block it and keep as far away from him as you can get. Don't try to uppercut him when he throws the jav cause he recovers quickly from that. Only go for the uppercut after he throws the hammer.

With this technique i beat him on the 2nd try as oppose to the 13 times when i just tried to fight him man to man lol.

I beaten him with teleport - sweep - teleport - sweep until he falls)) Anyway i spent some hours to find this method and 5-6 tries to finish him)

Yeah he was brutal, I can't even imagine what End Game is going to do to my controller, or should I say, make me do to my controller. lol