Is there any possibility... (spoiler)

probably not, they didnt give us any of the other bosses cause they would be unfair. plus motaro would be difficult to build a skeletal model for and if they did they'd have to change all the xray moves you do to him. plus it would look stupid to see a guy that big being thrown about. imo

See how he looks awesomeee::

m963hf.jpg

Just because he's shown in the game as a basic 3D model does not mean he's prepped/rigged/etc. for in-game use ('cause I'm betting he's not). Also I agree with the above posts -- the bosses break form in acceptable ways (they're bosses) -- they absorb some hits like nothin' half the time, have a limited number of complex combos, etc.) -- I don't want to see them as playable characters personally.

Yes he has an OUTWARD 3D model. But he has no INSIDES and whats more you can't COMBO him. They'd have to come up with a totally different, rebalanced way for you to fight Motaro. Goro, Kintaro, and Kahn at least work like normal fighters, but bigger.

P.S. If I have one disappointment with this game, it's that bosses aren't playable.

Motoro WON"T be in the game, even if they did add him as playable what the hell are you going to do with him? kick the computers ass and then get bored with the boss only to have him show up as a enemy and then complain about your ass getting kicked? but seriously if he was in the game I think if you hit him he would move back but wouldn't fall over but instead get stunned, X-ray's would not work on him OR the X-ray would be the same for each character that you use against him.

probably not, they didnt give us any of the other bosses cause they would be unfair. plus motaro would be difficult to build a skeletal model for and if they did they'd have to change all the xray moves you do to him. plus it would look stupid to see a guy that big being thrown about. imo

Thought about this. How bout just disable xrays for motaro..

I'm pretty sure throws are disabled on bosses already

If you were to really work hard on it Motaro could be an awesome enemy to fight. I agree that little guys shouldn't be able to toss him around so maybe X-rays just shouldn't work on him. I do think it be cool to have an epic battle with the famous centaur, since he's half horse it's hard to do but if done properly that's the coolest thing about him! He kicks like a horse, gallops around trampling your, whipping his tail, teleporting, shooting projectiles. Way to big to throw, gotta jump kick him and block or do a 3-hit combo and dodge. Definatly alot of potential if done right bosses are important to a game and can't be too hard, too easy, or too boring.