how to unlock classic skins and fatalities?

guyver of war

how do you unlock the classic skins and fatalities for reptile/scorpion/sub zero? i got scorpion from pre order but i looked through krypt spoiler thread and none of them seem to be in there?

I think you have to activate it in Necropolis... don´t know because I dont have the game yet, but until someone who knows for sure answers, maybe you can try that.

First, on the main menu (or in the Playstation Store/360 Marketplace) select "Redeem Code/Content" (whichever your system says). Enter the code you got from your included card/receipt.

Once the costumes/fatalities have been unlocked you can select them with "Start", same as any other costume. The fatalities are all the same inputs as they were in MK2/3. They'll appear on your Moves List once you've done them once (you can do so in Fatality Practice Mode if you like).

---EDIT---
Post-sniped. As far as we are aware, the only way to get those costumes/fatalities AT THIS TIME is via a pre-order code. No way to unlock them. But I'm sure they'll be DLC soon enough.

First, on the main menu (or in the Playstation Store/360 Marketplace) select "Redeem Code/Content" (whichever your system says). Enter the code you got from your included card/receipt.

Once the costumes/fatalities have been unlocked you can select them with "Start", same as any other costume. The fatalities are all the same inputs as they were in MK2/3. They'll appear on your Moves List once you've done them once (you can do so in Fatality Practice Mode if you like).

---EDIT---
Post-sniped. As far as we are aware, the only way to get those costumes/fatalities AT THIS TIME is via a pre-order code. No way to unlock them. But I'm sure they'll be DLC soon enough.

screw NRS, don't say "no DLC on disc" and then turn around and put DLC on the disc.

We all knew this would happen why else would anything be exclusive to any retailer if it could be unlocked within hours.

There's no point in being mad at NRS it was probably pressure from the retailers that caused this, blame them.

If I recall, the video from Gamestop said you get early access to Scorpion. Amazon and the others had similar messages.

Early can either mean you get it by doing stuff in game that no one knows yet or by waiting until it is time-released as DLC.

It's entirely possible that there are contractual obligations that are part of this.

At this point if I were NRS I would try to make the klassic unlocks part of a set of DLC challenges or something, that way it isn't just, "oh here I guess you can have the costumes now..."