Shao Kahn in story mode impossible

Wow. Shao Kahn is impossible at the last chapter with raiden. So frustrated

kahn is such an offensive stupid character. just use someone that can move around and avoid his many rage attacks. be shifty and play defense. and remember. when he taunts, CAPITALIZE.

kahn is such an offensive stupid character. just use someone that can move around and avoid his many rage attacks. be shifty and play defense. and remember. when he taunts, CAPITALIZE.

I can tell You haven't made it to him yet because you have to fight him with Radien

He is definitely a goddamned cheater. With Kang all I did was spam low fireballs and he was defenseless, Raiden was a little more challenging.

i needed to take a break from it just now cuz i was ready to throw my controller.. seriously this guy is so cheap and constantly cheats.. like u hit him and he turns yellow and it doesnt count.. like he doesnt block it or anything i clearly sweeped him and it just didnt phase him.. this is the worst boss ever.. cant even win one round.. i tried to spam him with teleport but as soon as i teleport and kick him once hes already turned around and whacks me.. this sucks..

tell me about it. i just got to him and he basicly destroyed me. im gona chill for an hour and try a few more times. i cant believe how cheap he is when he uses that hammer

Easy way: Put the difficulty on beginner (duh), then stand back and spam lightning bolts. If he gets too close to you, use your BFX tackle move to push him back. That is the basic strategy, and after 3 or 4 tries, you should be able to take him down at least once. After that, just try to win 2/3.

Hard way: Just keep trying without being cheap.

I cannot express my own frustration into words. I teleport and try to uppercut him, and sometimes it works... but more often than not I get a hammer to the face! With the help of this forum I've finally beaten him a couple of times, but because I get so excited about actually beating him I do stupid things the next time I fight him and lose. Well... I do stupid things or he just uses that stupid ass xray attack of his. I almost had him beat a couple of times, but he caught me with his 52%er and killed me... raped the corpse too. I know I've tried to beat him 75+ times and I still can't. Maybe one of these days I'll get lucky. Either that or I'll just break the shit out of a few more controllers...

Just keep jumping behind and infront of him and land a combo. Thats how i beat him. Dont use teleport TOO MUCH because he somehow lands a free hit. He did for me anyway.

Jump over him, he'll usually throw out a move just as you are jumping over, follow up with 3,3,4 b,f+3 when you land after the superman teleport and reapeat starting with the jump over.

I feel everybody's pain here; because I too have had sooooooooooooo much trouble with Kahn. I barely beat him in story with Liu Kang, and my friend beat him with Raiden. I tried every tactic I could, including the ones mentioned here in this thread, and he still handed my behind to me, waaaaaay too much. I have an easier time with him in Arcade mode, but because of Sho Kahn I haven't been on the game as much as I have been. Even though he's easier now in arcade, I'm still SICK of having to face him every time I want to play the game. I'm a single player, I hate online because of all the spammers, and Test your Luck is becoming quite boring.

What I don't understand is why they didn't give us a 1 player vs CPU mode, where you can pick the stage and the opponent. They did it for 2 players. If they did it for the 1 player mode, I can completely avoid Sho Kahn, as I'd NEVER pick the son of a *&^%.

Oh well, I can always dream. Ed Goon let me down for sure.

I feel everybody's pain here; because I too have had sooooooooooooo much trouble with Kahn. I barely beat him in story with Liu Kang, and my friend beat him with Raiden. I tried every tactic I could, including the ones mentioned here in this thread, and he still handed my behind to me, waaaaaay too much. I have an easier time with him in Arcade mode, but because of Sho Kahn I haven't been on the game as much as I have been. Even though he's easier now in arcade, I'm still SICK of having to face him every time I want to play the game. I'm a single player, I hate online because of all the spammers, and Test your Luck is becoming quite boring.

What I don't understand is why they didn't give us a 1 player vs CPU mode, where you can pick the stage and the opponent. They did it for 2 players. If they did it for the 1 player mode, I can completely avoid Sho Kahn, as I'd NEVER pick the son of a *&^%.

Oh well, I can always dream. Ed Goon let me down for sure.

WTF? Shao Kahn is so easy to beat in ladder... I prefer to play CPU Shao Kahn rather than CPU Kano who spams balls all the time. I beat Shao Kahn in Expert ladder in the first try everytime.

The secret is too jump over his dashes and do a jp and start a combo.

In story I beat him on my first try.............. I don't see the problem here...

Arcade I have trouble sometimes because I am playing casually, but not a problem when I get serious...

...Or you could all be cheap and change the difficulty of Story Mode in the Options menu.
I didn't do this but I guarantee it'll help.

I had to keep spamming Raiden's torpedo and 3,3,4 combo on Shao Kahn and even that was easier than done. It took me so many tries to beat him that I can't even count them.