Worst fatalities!

orbofuncreation

Mine are (in no order):

Sindel: the one in which she forces that purple energy ball in your mouth and then your head explodes;
Raiden #2: it makes no sense AT ALL;
Ermac #2: original, but weak;
Johnny Cage #2: c'mon...

Shang Tsung's clown one, is the same as joker and is very lame.
Sonya's first, come one with that legs?
Reptile's first, why the hell did he rips the stomach, just let the acid do his job!
Kano's both are practically the same, where is the lasershot??
Scorpions second, very broing it was better the one he made a hole and the foe fall there and then comeback as an skeleton

I'm not a big fan of either Sonya's fatalities either. I was also displeased to find out that Shang Tsung didn't have his soul steal fatality this time around. I'm a bit confused the artwork on the widget showed Shang Tsung doing what looks like his soul steal. Here's hoping he has 3.

Thinking about it Liu Kang's first fatality just looks like the devs couldnt think of anything else to put as it.

most of the #2 fatals are lame imo,

worst is Kratos #2, thats sub zero all over again
Raiden #1 = Ermac #1
both sonya is meh
both sindel is meh
kano #2 is so forced
without the dismembered hands flapping, sheeva #2 = jax's
both kitana is meh
shang #1 is...... *cough*

no offense, but even many MKDA's fatals are funny, they didnt dissapoint me, theyre much more creative

nightwolf has a pretty terrible one...

reptiles first is gay as hell

kano has no lazer eye fatality..

nightwolf has a pretty terrible one...

reptiles first is gay as hell

kano has no lazer eye fatality..

I think Nightwolf's second fatality is one of the best in the game. I also was looking forward to seeing Kana have a laser eye fatality sighhh. Oh well maybe DLC.

I dont know why people dont like Johnny Cage's 2nd fatality.
Its hilarious. Every game needs a comic relief.
Which also explains Shang Tsung's joker reference.

Sindel's fatalities shouldnt have both been decapitations.
The first one was cool. The 2nd should have been her hair fatality.

Sonya's 2nd and Goro's 1st was weak.

Both of Kitana's fatalities was lacking originality.
Should have had her kiss of death.

And Quan Chi's 2nd was just Scorpion's throwaway.
That sword Quan Chi had was random.

I dont know why people dont like Johnny Cage's 2nd fatality.
Its hilarious. Every game needs a comic relief.
Which also explains Shang Tsung's joker reference.

Sindel's fatalities shouldnt have both been decapitations.
The first one was cool. The 2nd should have been her hair fatality.

Sonya's 2nd and Goro's 1st was weak.

Both of Kitana's fatalities was lacking originality.
Should have had her kiss of death.

And Quan Chi's 2nd was just Scorpion's throwaway.
That sword Quan Chi had was random.

Yeah I do understand with the Johnny Cage thing in a way but it just felt odd and bland.

1. Kratos - Medusa's head shatter
2. Sonya - Garrote decapitation
3. Mileena - sai in feet bisection
4. Shang - Possess decapitation (because its just liu kangs from deception)

kano's are the worst because they are pretty much the same thing. No eye beam? They are still better than a skeleton rip from mk3. Something with his knife would have been good...a throat slit or something...

Others are not so okay, but kano's just kind of seems lazy and unimaginative to me.

Oh god, people. Shut up about the Clown fatality. That one is awesome.

It was the BEST Fatality in MK vs DC.

For a game in which everyone was whining about how that game was so badly censored (and people should have whined because censorship sucks), everyone finally gets what they wanted... The best fatality in the game finally uncensored.. and they STILL b*tch and complain.

I was happy as hell to see that they took the time to redeem that lame MK/DC game a little, by adding that in. As far as i'm concerned, you have no right to b*tch about it, since they did that for YOU.

The clown fatality rules. Don't be ungrateful.

I DESPISE Shang's "Bang Bang" fatality. Are you serious? He morphs into a friggin' clown and shoots you? Listen, I've supported MK v DC and its nerfed fatalities, but to waste space in MK9 and recycle Joker's Bang Bang fatality is utter BS. I mean it's Shang friggin' Tsung...and he doesn't have a soul steal fatality? His signature move? I consider that a severe insult to one of my all-time favorites.

When I first did it in Fatality training, I just sat there staring blankly at the screen. I wondered if maybe it was just part of the Fatality trainer, that its different when you do it in-game (i.e. he morphs into a random character and does their fatality). But no. I rank this one with Quan Chi's neck stretch...waste of space and completely out of character.

And also, Reptile's. When people were spoiling fatals way back, I had read a description that he vomits acid into the victim's mouth, which bloats the stomach making it explode. I was looking forward to that...it easily could've been one of the most gruesome ones. When I actually did it, I was severely disappointed. He vomits some acid into your mouth which...makes you spit. Then he rips out the stomach...meh. Could've been better.