I am Champion!

Tedakin

I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this but F it. Anyway I won the Hollywood Gamestop midnight launch tournament so I now have the 360 and PS3 versions of the game, making all the time I spent debating which would be better feel a little pointless.

:)

Wow, grats man! Was the competition fierce? (I bet it was all sub-zero, JC, mileena and scorp XD)

I went in expecting to get my butt kicked... Then I watched the first 2 fights and realized that most of these people had never even played the demo. So I beat the living hell out of the first couple of guys, then the last guy was a bit more challenging, but still not too hard. I only won due to the other players' lack of playtime. A good player would've stomped me. But it was amazing hearing everyone go crazy when I won the first round in the championship match with a come from behind xray move.

I went in expecting to get my butt kicked... Then I watched the first 2 fights and realized that most of these people had never even played the demo. So I beat the living hell out of the first couple of guys, then the last guy was a bit more challenging, but still not too hard. I only won due to the other players' lack of playtime. A good player would've stomped me. But it was amazing hearing everyone go crazy when I won the first round in the championship match with a come from behind xray move.

It must have felt awesome :D Pulling off combos in this game just makes you feel badass, and looks pretty pro too ;) I'll be playing all day today so I can kick my buddies' butts later tonight heh, gotta practice those Nightwolf/Kung Lao kombos! I'm also down for some practice next week when I get my xbl card if ya wanna play on the xbox.