DLC release date?

Re: What time is DLC dropping?

^^This better be a joke...there's absolutely no logical reason to exclude the pack from EU.

yeah, Skarlet is pratically done, Kenshi is on "WIP" state, and 2 more being worked in initial state, being developed , I guess they are Rain and Tanya, since Rain is a well-known demanding wish coming from fans, Ed knows pretty well this, and, Tanya, well, she is a NPC in Koliseum, I suspect she is one of the options to be DLC ....

I just hate this "Hype it Hype it!" and than ..no u gotta wait another ****ing week ..

it feels like somebody is saying: "Ur getting some free stuff boy!" and than: "no, changed my mind.. I want u to pay at least 5$ for it" ;)

edit:
because there ****ing idiots may be a second update doubt it

chance is it comes Fr. with BlackOps Mappack and so on ..but still ..theres no reason! and I'm on a festival from Fr-Mo so I feel pissed about it not released today.

Last edited:

I just hate this "Hype it Hype it!" and than ..no u gotta wait another ****ing week ..

it feels like somebody is saying: "Ur getting some free stuff boy!" and than: "no, changed my mind.. I want u to pay at least 5$ for it" ;)

edit:

chance is it comes Fr. with BlackOps Mappack and so on ..but still ..theres no reason! and I'm on a festival from Fr-Mo so I feel pissed about it not released today.
Download festival?

**** whoever excluded the Kostumes pack from the update. seriously, i got screwed out of Red dead redemption's Undead Nightmare too!

ah ****

Have this pack been released already? I cannot find it in my PSN :| I'm new to this "buying DLC-stuff" and I'm quite lost...

no. psn for every region except US ****ed up bigtime again and didn't even include the pack in their update.

So uk ps store hasn't got it in tonight's update or has the store just not updated?

Thanks asodimazze well that blows monkey balls while smelling of asparagus pee! I got a us account and its annoying how much more those guys get than us. Hopefully they'll do a mini extra bit update like they did a few days ago in uk

Well, I finally caved and bought the classics on the US PSN for 5 bucks and waddayaknow, it doesn't work on the EU version of the game, so I inserted my US disc that came with the Tournament edition and guess what?... Still nothing. And also your savegame doesn't work so you have to do everything all over again. After some swearing and performing a fatality on some of my household I came to this conclusion: EU Account => EU Game => EU DLC and the same for US. Even EU Account => US Game => US DLC DOESN'T WORK FOR ME (Belgium)!!!! So I'm feelin' seriously screwed over now. First for blowing some $ out of the window and next the rumors EU is just NOT getting the Retro's, pfff. I can see myself sitting there already, playing with Skarlett on EU release while the US are DL'ing their 47th MK9 DLC Pack already. Also WTF does the US disc have to install almost 5GB on my HDD while my EU disc installs like 158 mbs?? Feel free to ignore me I am just ranting cuz I'm pissed about the dlc issues but do comment on the install cuz is there like an option to choose from? Thx

E is definitely getting the pack someday. boon and the rest tweeted they are looking into the late release for EU.