I work for Amazon and...

UMK3 Reptile

I just wanted to let you guys know that I packed about 40-60 Mortal Kombat's today, I felt the power of Shang Tsung when I held the game in the palms of my hands. I got so excited I ran over and punched a girl in the face as hard as I could and broke it and as her face was breaking it went all x-ray and I saw the bones fly everywhere.

srsly tho, I packed a lot of MK's today it was awesome. just wanted to let you guys know, I packed them myself which means I threw in a couple other titles inside the box. So a few people out there are gonna get MK with Portal 2 and a few unreleased titles.

Red* red font means I'm kidding.

White* white font means im srs.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I packed about 40-60 Mortal Kombat's today, I felt the power of Shang Tsung when I held the game in the palms of my hands. I got so excited I ran over and punched a girl in the face as hard as I could and broke it and as her face was breaking it went all x-ray and I saw the bones fly everywhere.

srsly tho, I packed a lot of MK's today it was awesome. just wanted to let you guys know, I packed them myself which means I threw in a couple other titles inside the box. So a few people out there are gonna get MK with Portal 2 and a few unreleased titles.

Red* red font means I'm kidding.

White* white font means im srs.

Lol good post man, and yes this is exciting, im going to pick mine up in an hour and a half yay! :-D

Nice. You probably had your hands on some of my 4 orders that shipped today, lol.

1 TE
1 KE
1 Kollector Guide
1 MK on Blu-ray

What's it like working at Amazon, off-topic? I always picture it to be the warehouse from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

What's it like working at Amazon, off-topic? I always picture it to be the warehouse from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Lol, your not far from the truth my friend, not far at all. Just imagine more lights, packing stations, boxes everywhere, few hot girls, and thats about it. It's a pretty kickass place to work, I gotta admit.

I havnt got my reptile email code yet. Any reason why? I talked to customer service but they knew nothing about it. I'm worried I'm not getting it since so many have already received their codes