Current bugs/glitches in MK post patch

Grafx

I already downloaded my 40MB patch. Here's the list of bugs i've encountered before, and still after

-Sometimes the AI/CPU stands still and doesn't move during FINISH HIM/HER
-Sound files/dialogue play double and skip like a scratched CD in story mode sometimes
-Brutalitys are currently missing even though announcer files are in the game
-AI is inconsistent. One round is very easy, they dont do much, next round they are crazy combos.
-Combo Breakers actually do NO damage to your opponent even though you punch/kick them
-Xrays are sometimes not able to be performed on some rounds

Anyone else found any?

The brutalities are not unlocked. They aren't in the MOVE LIST. And not in the krypt. Ive tried old brutality combos and none work.

this is frustrating

Just because there was a voice clip saying "Brutality" doesn't mean they made it into the final game. They were probably originally planned then scrapped for one reason or another, perhaps not enough development time to make each one unique.

To be fair, even though I'd like to see brutalities, how different could they really be from X-Rays to even warrant adding them in? Fatalities are violent enough, brutalities only really worked in the 2D MKs.

The brutalities are not unlocked. They aren't in the MOVE LIST. And not in the krypt. Ive tried old brutality combos and none work.

this is frustrating

Haha, keep trying, dude! You know how MK is. There's probably some CRAZY requirements to do one, ya know? I wish you luck in your quest, dood. Don't get frustrated, enjoy the game! I know I would be if I had it right now :(

Just because there was a voice clip saying "Brutality" doesn't mean they made it into the final game. They were probably originally planned then scrapped for one reason or another, perhaps not enough development time to make each one unique.

To be fair, even though I'd like to see brutalities, how different could they really be from X-Rays to even warrant adding them in? Fatalities are violent enough, brutalities only really worked in the 2D MKs.

the brutality clip is on the CD...

Also remember, the game ISN'T out yet (officially).
They'll probably be addressing some of this stuff on the MK servers, by April 19th (or after).

I wish the would fix the characters' first fall when they just put their hands to their side and fall over like a piece of wood upon the final blow. Something a little more realistic and appealing would be nice.

My gosh.. I'm all for you guys complaining about gameplay related stuff... But the way they fall? lol. Lame.

I wish the would fix the characters' first fall when they just put their hands to their side and fall over like a piece of wood upon the final blow. Something a little more realistic and appealing would be nice.

They just had to leave that don't they. That stupid fall pose has been since MK3 if my memory still works a little. It's getting old and stupid.

Could be possible, although Babalitys were also in the sound leaks, the possibility of existence isn't disproved just because nobody wasn't successful in discovering the button combination so far.

Why should they remake the stupid presentation of them? With the possibilities of x-rays they could create something really brutal and with more style not just something ridiculous like an explosion with 20 heads and 50 arms and so on. I really think the brutalities will work and they will look better than ever before, just IMHO :)

From what I've seen many of the Fatalities should have been Brutalities and or have the initial concept of one. I wouldn't be surprised if time/ideas became an issue and we see them as a DLC PACK...

I'm thinking if and that's a big if brutalies are in they wont be anything like the old ones and none of these issues brought up so far is gameplay related so I'm good

They shouldve just called Quan Chi's classic fatality a brutality. If there is a secret it would bury it further, aside from the fact they're probably not quite dead yet when its over haha.

Here's an animation glitch I've noticed: even though scorpion has different swords when you use his alt. costumes, when you execute the split decision fatality, he uses his default swords, not the ones he's equipped with at the time.