spoiler... smokes ending

Is a cool one because it reaveals his past an origin and why the hell he has smoke powers.

Best ending, subzero's.

I like Smoke's arcade ending, it's simple and objective, and, it summaries pretty well the new nature of what Smoke really is ..... a merged form of elemental-smoke demonic entity with human body ....

People noticed the real Enenra nature Smokes hides inside ? That "Alien look-alike" form he has , before turning again in human form ? Pretty cool, hum ?

Maybe Smoke in next game, could transform temporary in that black demon, and kill the enemies in a pretty well done gore shocking fatality ?

If people understand what happened to Smoke, can understand that his weird white hair is a collateral effect of his "reborned" return, having an elemental-demon nature, mixed with human traits. Smoke is not human since his first "death", and never will be again.

I like Smoke in all aspects : bio, ending, apparence, special moves. He is one of the best things in this new game.

Last edited:
I like Smoke's arcade ending, it's simple and objective, and, it summaries pretty well the new nature of what Smoke really is ..... a merged form of elemental-smoke demonic entity with human body ....

People noticed the real Enenra nature Smokes hides inside ? That "Alien look-alike" form he has , before turning again in human form ? Pretty cool, hum ?

Maybe Smoke in next game, could transform temporary in that black demon, and kill the enemies in a pretty well done gore shocking fatality ?

If people understand what happened to Smoke, can understand that his weird white hair is a collateral effect of his "reborned" return, having a elemental-demon nature, mixed with human traits. Smoke is not human since his first "death", and never will be again.

I like Smoke is all aspects : bio, ending, apparence, special moves. He is one of the best things in this new game.

I couldn't agree more I'd plus rep u but I'm on my iPod touch so I can't :/

If people understand what happened to Smoke, can understand that his weird white hair is a collateral effect of his "reborned" return, having a elemental-demon nature, mixed with human traits. Smoke is not human since his first "death", and never will be again.

I like Smoke is all aspects : bio, ending, apparence, special moves. He is one of the best things in this new game.

smokes 1 of my top 5 faves but im still meh on the ending. maybe its just me because im not well intune with the mk mythology.

I read already since demo leaks file day 1, all the endings and bios, and , IMO, I like Smoke's ending as one of my favourites ..... this Smoke guy was never pretty much developed before, always being a secondary character living under Sub-Zero's shadow .... now, despite being simple his bio and ending, he has a real name, and some story background, so, it's the first try of NRS to give Smoke some personality and individuality, and making him a original character, not cloning others characters history and moves ....... I'm sure he will be even more well developed in future, so, I don't push hard the job NRS did with him this time ...... it's a nice try and it's approved.

I'm happy with Smoke's new backstory. It adds another dimension to his character.

Cyber Sub-Zero's ending is rather strange. I like the last image in it. Looks badass.
The ending starts at about 12 minutes into the video.