when did trmk put the forums back up?

Uhh... I don't remember the exact date off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure it's what my joined date says.

MKMaster said:
when did trmk put the forums back up?they had the auctions for awhile.
The forums officially opened the 25th of September... but some of us had discovered they were on the way back in early September.

what happened? i used to be a member before they were down, and then i came to see what was going on one day, but they were down, and i came back every now and then, but never saw them up so i thought something happened to them. then a while later, they were back and so am i. but why did they go down in the first place?

MrBean said:
what happened? i used to be a member before they were down, and then i came to see what was going on one day, but they were down, and i came back every now and then, but never saw them up so i thought something happened to them. then a while later, they were back and so am i. but why did they go down in the first place?

We had a database crash and couldn't recover it. We "put off" putting them back up because we got busy. They are back now and for good this time.