Tournament Edition = Rare??

Walmart must've just gotten some more back in stock as they were previously sold out for the past few weeks. That said, 20,000 is more than you'd think. That coupled with the fact that these cost $150 means they'll probably take a little while to truly sell out. I do however believe they will eventually wind up becoming pretty damn rare.

I preordered TE march 10th @ WM (originally had KE at Amazon early feb) and still processing...says it will arrive tomorrow...it better...or I'm going to raise hell with WM customer support.

I pre ordered the TE from Walmart over a month ago with release day shipping and it hasnt shipped yet

You're in NY which is where they ship from. 99% sure they held yours since it wouldn't make sense to send it Friday since you're so close. It will most likely go out tonight for overnight shipping.

Probably because some people are cancelling pre-orders or that people are not aware that they have them in stock. Why else did the major stores sell out? More publicity.

The TE as a pack is rare, but you could always get the stick itself at PDP, albeit more expensive.

Is PDP going to carry the PS3 standalone stick? I ordered two tournament editions (1 from Walmart and the other from Toys R Us), the hardcover kollector's strategy guide, and Mortal Kombat on Blu-ray.

Last I checked, it only had the 360 stick. No idea why they're only selling it for one platform.

You're in NY which is where they ship from. 99% sure they held yours since it wouldn't make sense to send it Friday since you're so close. It will most likely go out tonight for overnight shipping.

Thank you for the reassurance but I am still worried lol I guess the fact that I can still cancel it is crazy to me. You would think they would have it boxed at least.

I ordered the TE from Toys R Us on friday and it says it hasn't shipped yet. When I call their stupid automated 1800 number, all it says is that it's on backorder. Hopefully just a flaw in the answering service. Unfortunately when I ordered my thriftiness got the best of me and I went with the free standard shipping. Hope I get it by the end of the week.

So I talked to the helpful people at toys r us and they assured me that they haven't yet sold all of their TE's. They did say that it most likely won't be shipped out until tomorrow or wednesday. Sad, sad...

I pre-ordered the Tournament Edition from Gamestop months ago, w/ overnight shipping to guarantee release day delivery. My order status has been set to backordered for a long time now and right now as I currently speak. I'm worried I am not going to receive my TE. I just pre-ordered from ToysRUs in hopes that maybe I can get one from there. I'm going to be extremely upset if I do not get the TE.