Your Current Clothing o_O

Prophet

Yes, by now your getting sick of my useless threads.. but hey, its general chat, and I'm general chatting.. Okay, this thread is, SHOW A PICTURE OF YOUR CURRENT SHIRT.. and if your not wearing a shirt, your pants, and if your not wearing pants, get out of her you sick mexican (Not being racist to the Mexicans, the mexicans are actually a very nice and clean culture)

So heres my shirt, I love it:

my_shirt.png

PS: That cross cost 70 bucks, bow.

PSS: 400th Post! :)

What you got against me anyway g0d? All you've been doing is constantly insulting anything and everything I do. If you got something against me, just say it so I won't have to roll my eyes and sigh everytime I see you post something related to something I say or do.

If you don't like the thread or something, then don't bother posting on it, because your just heightening the thread itself.

This is the first post I remember making to you, probably because I don't give a damn about anything you've posted before, and haven't taken it upon myself to make note of you or the posts I've made in response to you.

I have nothing against you personally; it's more of a I-Hate-People-Like-You kind of deal. I hate it when people give a damn about what they are wearing, or worse: They think I give a damn what they are wearing, or would be obliged to share what I am wearing as well.

I'm sorry, but I just don't give two fucks if you are wearing a shirt that you think "expresses your individuality". Get a hobby.

g0d said:
This is the first post I remember making to you, probably because I don't give a damn about anything you've posted before, and haven't taken it upon myself to make note of you or the posts I've made in response to you.

I have nothing against you personally; it's more of a I-Hate-People-Like-You kind of deal. I hate it when people give a damn about what they are wearing, or worse: They think I give a damn what they are wearing, or would be obliged to share what I am wearing as well.

I'm sorry, but I just don't give two !@#$ if you are wearing a shirt that you think "expresses your individuality". Get a hobby.

I salute your insults. :wink:

g0d said:
I'm sorry, but I just don't give two !@#$ if you are wearing a shirt that you think "expresses your individuality". Get a hobby.

Serious. I'm no fan of shirts that try and make statements or shirts that try and be funny.

"FBI"
"Rebel"
"I am <insert something here>"
The one I hate most: "Security"
"You Suck"

...and so forth. All gay. If i've seen one, I've seen them all. The first time wasn't funny, the 10000th sure as hell isn't.

That was a pretty fucking funny post as well g0d.

Ya really !@#$ funny.How do you add crap at the bottom ofv your posts?
El Chupacabra said:
g0d said:

Serious. I'm no fan of shirts that try and make statements or shirts that try and be funny.

"FBI"
"Rebel"
"I am <insert something here>"
The one I hate most: "Security"
"You Suck"

...and so forth. All gay. If i've seen one, I've seen them all. The first time wasn't funny, the 10000th sure as hell isn't.

That was a pretty !@#$ funny post as well g0d.

Thank god, someone actually got back on the topic. At first I thought this thread was going to be a flame-haven dedicated to moi.

Currently:

A T-shirt that says "Even though the voices may not be real, they have pretty good ideas", Black Jeans way to big for me. 4 Spiked Bracelets, Finger Ring, Cross Necklace (Always wear it.. even though I'm athiest haha) and Shoelace wrapped around my hand in patterns.

Sp4m.

A shirt that reads, "Psycho Obsessive", a pair of jeans, and a pair of shoes. I don't wear any chains or anything when I'm at home.

Ethix said:
Sp4m.

A shirt tha reads, "Psycho Obsessive", a pair of jeans, and a pair of shoes. I don't wear any chains or anything when I'm at home.

you dont wear anything when your at home? kinky. 8)