Story Mode Spoilers

Jion_Wansu

Hurry before they take it down on Youtube. Story mode spoilers!!! I saw part 1 and will see the other parts before they take it down!!! In part 1 when Shang Tsung tells Cage to finish Reptile, Cage gets confused and looks around. When Cage looks at Bi-Han, Bi-Han shakes his head as if he's telling him not to kill Reptile...

Spoiler:
I completed watching all of the cut-scenes in story mode. If story mode is canon then only Raiden, Cage, and Sonya survive on the Earthworld side. Everyone gets killed on the Outworld side. On the Netherrealm side the survivors are Shinnok, Quan Chi, and Scorpion. Also, in one of the cut-scenes you can see a gray Kitana clone. I wonder if that's Khameleon...

Spoiler:
I completed watching all of the cut-scenes in story mode. If story mode is canon then only Raiden, Cage, and Sonya survive on the Earthworld side. Everyone gets killed on the Outworld side. On the Netherrealm side the survivors are Shinnok, Quan Chi, and Scorpion. Also, in one of the cut-scenes you can see a gray Kitana clone. I wonder if that's Khameleon...
I doubt Mileena died in the battle at the cathedral. It was more likely she was knocked unconscious in that battle. If she did die, they would have specifically shown her getting killed, or in the Nether Realm.