Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 121 to 132 of 132

Thread: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

  1. #121
    Kombatant rondta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    chestermere alberta,canada
    Age
    41
    Posts
    166
    Twitter
    @Ron Deano
    Xbox Live
    A cer1al kill3r
    PSN
    Rondta
    Thanked: 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voncroy View Post
    LOOOL Did I really read those comments in the first page? Are they serious???

    I don't even know what to say...
    Don't be negative or you may get all your rep taken away for speaking your mind...but I agree completely with u

  2. #122
    Shokan General Fox17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow... shooting unicorns
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,119
    PSN
    Fox17es
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    I cannot understand why people turn this silly thing into a big deal, is just a naked guy that screams, an option to quit em thats ridiculous, the guy wont come outside the screen and bite you in the neck.
    UNCHARTED 4-EVER

  3. #123
    Kombatant Lameboy19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Dimas, CA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    147
    Xbox Live
    Lameboy19
    PSN
    Jsens19
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox17 View Post
    I cannot understand why people turn this silly thing into a big deal, is just a naked guy that screams, an option to quit em thats ridiculous, the guy wont come outside the screen and bite you in the neck.
    agreed, I unlocked the entire krypt and didn't run into him at all
    last.fm/user/babydaisy19
    Le Desorde Cest Moi

  4. #124
    New Kombatant MF-Judge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    31
    Posts
    76
    PSN
    MF-Judge
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Maybe saw him 4 times in the entire Krypt unlock wasn't even remotely scary... The gargoyle though was just weird saw it flying while I was unlocking the HI area and never saw it again.
    UMK3: Ermac/Reptile/Sonya
    MK9: Sonya/Mileena/Reptile
    IGAU: Catwoman/Harley

  5. #125
    New Kombatant Ermacaroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    38
    Xbox Live
    LORD BARKIS
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by MF-Judge View Post
    Maybe saw him 4 times in the entire Krypt unlock wasn't even remotely scary... The gargoyle though was just weird saw it flying while I was unlocking the HI area and never saw it again.
    Gargoyle? Do tell

  6. #126
    New Kombatant MF-Judge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    31
    Posts
    76
    PSN
    MF-Judge
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ermacaroni View Post
    Gargoyle? Do tell
    I was standing in the middle of the field in the hollow of infestation when I saw something flying beside the left side of the nekropolis past the trees. Maybe it was the lightning and the trees but my 2 buddies I was playing with at the time apparently saw something too so yeah... Maybe it was like Geto Boys' classic "My Minds Playing Tricks On Me" :P
    UMK3: Ermac/Reptile/Sonya
    MK9: Sonya/Mileena/Reptile
    IGAU: Catwoman/Harley

  7. #127
    New Kombatant Ermacaroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    38
    Xbox Live
    LORD BARKIS
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by MF-Judge View Post
    I was standing in the middle of the field in the hollow of infestation when I saw something flying beside the left side of the nekropolis past the trees. Maybe it was the lightning and the trees but my 2 buddies I was playing with at the time apparently saw something too so yeah... Maybe it was like Geto Boys' classic "My Minds Playing Tricks On Me" :P
    Sounds interesting. Ill hunt in the morning

  8. #128
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Alright, i find it humorous that i see people getting angry and butt hurt over people getting angry and butt hurt, some people find it scary some dont, its Psychology, you don't even need to know basic Psychology to know that... people grow up different it's an easy concept to understand, regardless thats not why i was posting this...

    Although i have put down numerous complaints about the screamers, i have been thinking about it and realized that it's actually a great thing, not because it scares my friends or I find it funny, but because it makes a boring activity a fun one ESPECIALLY for the people who are scared of screamers (like my self!) because the krypt is SUCH a drawl activity, left to right, buy buy buy, left to right, buy buy buy... its repetitive, but now that screamers are in i have found my self on the edge of my seat anticipating when he will rear its ugly head around the corner making what would be a boring left to right activity into an exciting heart pumping one. I dont know if this outcome was intended or if it came about on accident, but regardless its brilliant, Kudos NRS

  9. #129
    Tarkatan Warrior Insultion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    294
    Xbox Live
    ITz Han Solo
    Steam
    Insultion
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingles View Post
    Alright, i find it humorous that i see people getting angry and butt hurt over people getting angry and butt hurt, some people find it scary some dont, its Psychology, you don't even need to know basic Psychology to know that... people grow up different it's an easy concept to understand, regardless thats not why i was posting this...

    Although i have put down numerous complaints about the screamers, i have been thinking about it and realized that it's actually a great thing, not because it scares my friends or I find it funny, but because it makes a boring activity a fun one ESPECIALLY for the people who are scared of screamers (like my self!) because the krypt is SUCH a drawl activity, left to right, buy buy buy, left to right, buy buy buy... its repetitive, but now that screamers are in i have found my self on the edge of my seat anticipating when he will rear its ugly head around the corner making what would be a boring left to right activity into an exciting heart pumping one. I dont know if this outcome was intended or if it came about on accident, but regardless its brilliant, Kudos NRS
    Cool story, bro.

    I support having an option to turn them off. My grandfather, aunt, and mother will play this. None of them are in the best of health. I'd rather them not die of a heart attack because of a screamer - whether it scares them or not, the 'jump' people get is accompanied by a heightened blood pressure. True story.

    Me personally? Don't care. Not really a concern of mine.
    The greatest pain is that I can't win you back...
    2/20/11


  10. #130
    New Kombatant kwylo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    PSN
    Wylo
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insultion View Post
    Cool story, bro.

    I support having an option to turn them off. My grandfather, aunt, and mother will play this. None of them are in the best of health. I'd rather them not die of a heart attack because of a screamer - whether it scares them or not, the 'jump' people get is accompanied by a heightened blood pressure. True story.

    Me personally? Don't care. Not really a concern of mine.


    I am sorry, but if your grandpa is playing Mortal Kombat, you cannot complain about a jump scare.... LOL.

  11. #131
    New Kombatant Calabastor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    PSN
    Calabastor
    Steam
    hlchrist
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Well it is real and I saw one yesterday I actually didn't get scared cause I was looking on the guide to find fatalitys and such and I hear this scream and look at the screen and saw this thing just there it was weird rofl

  12. #132
    New Kombatant BIG BOY BOOMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Screamers" in the Krypt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2k View Post
    Yes its true every 15min or so

    Doesnt scare much though
    No it pops up randomly, it popped up for me 3 times in 5 min

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Question about "the krypt"
    By Mr.KlickKlick-Durk in forum Challenge Tower, Krypt & Achievements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. Is the "Tower" and the "Evil Monastery" the same?
    By dewey79 in forum Spoilers, Leaks, and Rumors
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:27 PM
  3. has anyone noticed Johnny Cage's amazingly powerful "cheap" attack??
    By boogufo in forum Mortal Kombat (2011) Demo
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 03:17 AM
  4. Dark Maze unleashes "Press Start: Bonus Levels"
    By Patrick McCarron in forum TRMK's Front Page News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •