"Screamers" in the Krypt?

The more I see the picture of the creature on a different thread, the more I laugh at it, perhaps when I finally get confident enough to traverse that Krypt, I'll simply have the sound off, and not be shielding my eyes the entire time XD

I got 900 from the screamer.

Wish I could tell him to keep his money so he'll leave me the **** alone.

what is wrong with you people cryin about being scared....maybe your not big enough to play this game at all,when someone figures out what he screamer does then post about it but to say it scared you is a waste of time and is pathetic this is MORTAL KOMBAT NOT MARIO!! go spam his forums. Here i want answers!

what is wrong with you people cryin about being scared....maybe your not big enough to play this game at all,when someone figures out what he screamer does then post about it but to say it scared you is a waste of time and is pathetic this is MORTAL KOMBAT NOT MARIO!! go spam his forums. Here i want answers!

Maybe you can't read well, but the answer to your rude question/comment has already been posted.
The Screamer gives you money and is supposed to scare you.

And how is it a waste of time to say the Screamer scared you when the title of this thread is "Screamers" in the Krypt?

Maybe you're not big enough to interact with other people over teh intrewebs ;)

Keyboard Warrior!

I FOUND A WAY TO AVOID SCREAMERS!!!

If you go to the map and select an area, you will be transported to a random "coffin".
You wont be able to select which "coffin", but if you're seriously desperate to avoid them, this is the way to do it.

maybe you should read this thread from #1 all the way to the end and tell me that this is not a baby thread crying about the boogieman and everyone is over 18 so give yourself bad rep for being a b***h and fyi i have not received any coins when i see the screemer....maybe i should take my hand off my eyes so i can see next time

maybe you should read this thread from #1 all the way to the end and tell me that this is not a baby thread crying about the boogieman and everyone is over 18 so give yourself bad rep for being a b***h and fyi i have not received any coins when i see the screemer....maybe i should take my hand off my eyes so i can see next time

I told him what a naughty boy you were, so now he gives you nothing.

Not everyone can be the "super duper manly man" you are.

MK has never had these kind of thrills in it, unless you want to count Kabal's MK3 fatality :?
I like my MK bloody, not scary.

Please refrain from insulting people.

~Thanks

Hmmm, I must be lucky so far, I went through unlocking all the alternate costumes last night and never got anything popping up. Then again, I was going back and forth from the TV to my computer so maybe it did happen when I wasn't looking.

Hahaha, +Rep for sarcasm!

It's not particularly scary... At all. But to each their own. No need to butch up and insult people...

I FOUND A WAY TO AVOID SCREAMERS!!!

If you go to the map and select an area, you will be transported to a random "coffin".
You wont be able to select which "coffin", but if you're seriously desperate to avoid them, this is the way to do it.

This does not avoid the screamer, It just happened to me an hour ago when I was unlocking coffins by just that method. Also, it takes you to the lowest numbered unopened coffin, not random.