"Screamers" in the Krypt?

Yeah it surprised me and scared me a lot when i was digging in the krypt... very awful i was expecting it.

edit. got the commands im testing in a minute, if it works ill tell you ;)

EDIT 2: Found the video I was talking about, I was wrong. What of epileptic gamers?

According to the manuals of every game here in Switzerland it tells you to consult a doctor before playing a video game... I guess... Make an appointment with your doctor... bring the game, console and T.V. with you and ummmm play like 12 hours of MK:9 with him and see what happens, haha.

... Why are you guys being babies about it ?

Seriously. How in the hell do you watch a horror movie? That shit aint even scary.

... Why are you guys being babies about it ?

Seriously. How in the hell do you watch a horror movie? That shit aint even scary.

Why would I watch horror movies, when I instead could a) laugh my ass off for an hour and a half or b) watch some random badass dude kicking ass for an hour and a half?

I honestly don't get why people pay to watch people be sadistically tortured for two hours, just don't see the appeal.

I honestly don't get why people pay to watch people be sadistically tortured for two hours, just don't see the appeal.

You could say the same about spending money for this MK game. You'll spend more than two hours seeing people get sadistically tortured and killed whether it's through fatalities, brutalities (If they're actually in this game), certain game modes, and even in certain sections of the Krypt with those old torture devices, people being eaten by piranhas/pecked open by birds, or those people hanging from trees being force fed with whatever the hell that glowing red stuff is...

Last edited:
You could say the same about spending money for this MK game. You'll spend more than two hours seeing people get sadistically tortured and killed whether it's through fatalities, brutalities (If they're actually in this game), certain game modes, and even in certain sections of the Krypt with those old torture devices, people being eaten by piranhas/pecked open by birds, or those people hanging from trees being force fed with whatever the hell that glowing red stuff is...

I don't mind the gore as much as the scary elements, I easily get scared when I see some real-looking supernatural gargoyle chasing someone on some deserted place. xD

Oh and thx to mr. anonymous who called me an idiot and gave me neg rep

man i hope there's an option to turn these screamers off. i honestly don't want them popping up unexpectedly. there're more annoying and frustsrating than scary. plus they're really loud so if im playing late nights they'll wake the whole house up

man i hope there's an option to turn these screamers off. i honestly don't want them popping up unexpectedly. there're more annoying and frustsrating than scary. plus they're really loud so if im playing late nights they'll wake the whole house up

I couldn't agree more. I hate screamers and I don't know why they would be put into the game. It just seems like a cruel joke. I wouldn't mind though if they gave us Friendships instead of screamers.