Scorpion - Sub Zero Storyline

coolcat3

Hey guys new member, it seems like I joined this forum at a hectic time but I have a question about the story. I am not asking for spoilers but I am curious to know about the Sub Zero - Scorpion Storyline. Are both Sub Zeros featured in the game's storyline? Do they show the elder sub's death. do they show the birth of Noob Saibot? Well I guess I am asking for spoilers.

Are both Sub-Zero's featured: Yes.
Do they show Sub's death: It is assumed so. [ I haven't watched all the storyline cut scenes yet, but Scorpion's story hints at it]
Do they show Noob Saibot's birth: I'm again assuming so.

Most of the questions aren't really spoilers. Those happened in the original time line as well. Now if it were something new that didn't happen originally, then it'd be a spoiler.

Hey guys new member, it seems like I joined this forum at a hectic time but I have a question about the story. I am not asking for spoilers but I am curious to know about the Sub Zero - Scorpion Storyline. Are both Sub Zeros featured in the game's storyline? Do they show the elder sub's death. do they show the birth of Noob Saibot? Well I guess I am asking for spoilers.

They show that Bi Han is killed but they don't show him actually get killed

here's something that i found very interesting...not gonna post spoilers since this is already in the spoilers section...

The older Sub Zero, DENIES to have anything to do with Scorpion's clan's death. Raiden was able to reach Scorpion and convince him to NOT kill older Sub Zero, but when Scorpion defeated older Sub Zero and spared him, Quan Chi appeared and reminded him of the death to his clan by showing him images of the past, all of which older Sub Zero denies being a part of, Scorpion became enraged and kills older Sub Zero.

here's something that i found very interesting...not gonna post spoilers since this is already in the spoilers section...

The older Sub Zero, DENIES to have anything to do with Scorpion's clan's death. Raiden was able to reach Scorpion and convince him to NOT kill older Sub Zero, but when Scorpion defeated older Sub Zero and spared him, Quan Chi appeared and reminded him of the death to his clan by showing him images of the past, all of which older Sub Zero denies being a part of, Scorpion became enraged and kills older Sub Zero.

Spoiler:
Quan Chi killed Scorpions family/clan and blamed it on Elder Sub-Zero. Originally Scorpion just wanted a truce by beating Sub-Zero [Not killing him] and then he would depart. However, Quan Chi told him this and Scorpion lost his cool and flat out killed [Elder] Sub-Zero.

During MK2 [original timeline] Scorpion thought Sub-Zero was back from the dead and came after [Y] Sub-Zero, however he discovered he wasn't the same Sub. [Ater beating Sub and departing for the NR for the "final time" he left the younger brother to his own path in life.

That is until MK4 when Quan Chi convinced him somehow he mistook Elder Sub-Zero for the younger brother and that [Y] Sub killed his family and clan while elder killed Scorpion himself. Thus he attacked [Y] Sub-Zero. Almost killed him until Quan Chi revealed he was the actual killer and almost sent Scorpion to the NR [to finish off [Y] Sub-Zero] before Scorpion charged him sending both to the NR where Scorpion chased the sorcerer until the whole DA Drahmin and Moloch scenario.

Are both sub zeroes in: YES
Do they show Elder Sub's death: YES
Birth of Noob Saibot as in quan chi creating noob scene? then NO.