How many stage fatalities/fatalities?

Stage Fatalities are coded inside the Stage "map" files probably, its a general coordinate of meshes/effects and what not anyway
Character Fatalities are on their own files

A Stage file is 20-30 mbs in size, so unless they made it somehow that you can hook codes to make it read from somewhere else, I doubt stage fatalities could be in, but who knows where they are coded...

Btw, I dont have knowledge on how Unreal Engine works, they could have created a solution in any case, its just my opinion

@Sim E Own

I really hope you're right and we get something cool with the patch :)

It's just a guess (and hope but thanks)

My local Gamestop is having a tournament at 10pm prior to the Midnight launch and I doubt they will have an internet connection to load the patch so I see if I can find anything different from that version to the one updated one.

I just thought that it was weird the Bell Tower didn't have a fatality so maybe with the stage already on the disc the 40MB update is a little release day bonus!

Hey guys, I am not sure where to post this command (sorry if you guys already know it), but Kung Lao's Stage Fatality input is Down Forward Down X/A

I had an odd theory that the Bell Tower Fatality had to be in a specific location. So I had Liu Kang moved under the big bell on the left side, punched in the command, and.....

NOTHING!

I saw the Gametrailers review and at 7 minute /5 seconds and 7 minutes/10 seconds there is a stage fatality which I have not seen before.
Seems the Bell Tower or Kratos stage fatality. I have an Xbox360 so i can't check the Kratos stage. Shang Tsung get trown off some platform into a flaming / buzzsaw machine or something.