How many stage fatalities/fatalities?

i dont have a video. i've been playing the game nonstop since yesterday and i still havent seen one stage fatality. i'm just telling you what im reading in the game files. every stage i've checked so far has a fatality

Which stages are those cuz I hear that 90% of the arenas have fatalities

i dont have a video. i've been playing the game nonstop since yesterday and i still havent seen one stage fatality. i'm just telling you what im reading in the game files. every stage i've checked so far has a fatality

Please name some of them to give us some hope. A video would be best. Hell please make a video of the Arena Select so we can count the Red Skulls.

This vid shows all the stage fatalities:
Goro's Lair and Bell Tower don't have one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0_En56DAfs

That no one has been able to pull off a stage fatality on the bell tower and goro's lair, doesn't meen they aren't there. The bell tower has been confirmed in interviews. And in the demo the distance for the stage fatality stated varies. Although it would surprize me if we have seen all of them.

Would have loved to have seen stage fatalities in the soul chamber, armory, evil monastery, Goro's Lair, and the arena. Sadly I think what we have is it though. I pray that someone proved me wrong.

Please name some of them to give us some hope. A video would be best. Hell please make a video of the Arena Select so we can count the Red Skulls.

ive never seen arena select. im just reading the files. the most recent ones ive checked are belltower, goros lair, courtyard, deadpool

There are only 7 Stage Fatalities. If you chose your stage in VS mode, you will see a red skull on the stages that have a stage fatality. And there are only 7 skulls. So stop guessing about other stage fatalites.

That no one has been able to pull off a stage fatality on the bell tower and goro's lair, doesn't meen they aren't there. The bell tower has been confirmed in interviews. And in the demo the distance for the stage fatality stated varies. Although it would surprize me if we have seen all of them.

Nah, only 7 stage fatalities, that's it. Time will show you.

There are only 7 Stage Fatalities. If you chose your stage in VS mode, you will see a red skull on the stages that have a stage fatality. And there are only 7 skulls. So stop guessing about other stage fatalites.

you also wont see kratos involved in anything silly like a babality.....oh wait, what?

This, a friend of mine who has the game can confirm this.

How can i perfiorm the stage fatalities?, they are not in any character move list... and the demo commands for stage fatalities doesnt work...

unfortunately both of you are wrong. the only stage i have seen in the files so far that dont have a fatality is the soul chamber

Lies. I have the game and there are only 7 stage fatalies. Believe me or not ... i don't care. You will be disappointed when you get the game.

Btw. the distance is evertime close to your opponent.

Stages with fatality: Hell, Subway, Street, Pit Day, Pit Night, Dead Pool, Kratos Stage (PS3).

Lies. I have the game and there are only 7 stage fatalies. Believe me or not ... i don't care. You will be disappointed when you get the game.

ive had the game since yesterday. i've also been looking through the game files on my computer. no lies here, just telling you what i see.

But why is there a skull on 7 stages only if there are more? Doesn't make sense to me.

the same reason there's only 2 slots for fatalities until you find the hidden ones. wouldnt it be pretty lame if they marked the 7 levels that had pits and left it at that? there's secrets to be found. i just turned my game off and forgot to look, does goro's layer have a red skull? the game file sure has a specific spit marked off for a stage fatality. remember this thread, there's more than 7