Can't beat Shao Kahn in Storymode. Help please

wow ho much sense does that make? "i need help on a game that isnt out yet" most of us dont have it dude =/

try gamefaqs, people that have the game go there

lol. i dont ecourage it, but the best way to beat him is to spam projectiles, combos, downward kicks as people have been doing in arcade, challenge 300 and such

Keep jumping over him and quickly do a uppercut then walk to him he starts to attack jump over him again... etc..

Play Sindel and low fireball spam, I saw someone do that on a stream and Kahn's spears go right over her doing her crouching fireball while she launches it.

If you are at the radian vs. shao Kahn battle I beat it by staying far screen away til he try's to throw a projectil then I would just teleport and uppercut him. Took a few tries but he went down.

There's only two good answers to this. Keep practicing or spam like theirs no tomorrow. Keep us updated if you win!

Teleport spam i guess :) i avoided moves with teleport because he has some slow move animations. then combo to upper lightning juggle

If you mean the first time you met Shao and playing Liu Kang, just use Bicycle kick spam again and again, but don't spend your Power live to enforced special moves, better wait X-Ray;)

If you were referring to the fight between Liu Kang and Shao Kahn at the end of the Outworld tournament, then here is the way to do it for those of you who are not past this point. Not only can his block not be broken, but you can not damage him unless he is not attacking. Therefore this leaves him with one weak spot: when he's taunting you. The cardinal rule in this strategy is to keep as much distance away from him as possible, as his dash and hammer attacks always break your blocks. Once you are keeping your distance, the only attack he uses is his long-range projectile attack, which are his spears. These are easy to jump over if you get your timing right, which is preferable to blocking and taking reduced damage. I say this because the endgame in this strategy is having the timer run out with his heath being lower than yours. Now for the offensive and key part. When he is taunting you, use your fire ball or flying dragon kick (remember, from a distance!) to damage him. The dragon kick does a little bit more damage, but the extra risk is that you must then jump away before he gets up. Keep repeating this until the clock runs out, remembering to keep your distance, and only attack when he taunts you.