Scorpion's Toasty fatality

So does that mean its in the game and unlockable? (didn't watch the video, don't want to spoil the fatality)

From what Ive been reading in threads is if you know the input you should be able to perform the finishing move. If its accessible on disc I don't believe has been proven yet.

Don't know if its true but people on gamefaqs are saying you can do the Toasty without pre-order but you can only do it with his alt.

So this is DEFINITIVE proof that a preorder exclusive is actually in the game.
He clearly didn't input a preorder code to get it or he would already have had it unlocked.

If this is in, that's more proof suggesting Retro Costumes are in the krypt.

So this is DEFINITIVE proof that a preorder exclusive is actually in the game.
He clearly didn't input a preorder code to get it or he would already have had it unlocked.

If this is in, that's more proof suggesting Retro Costumes are in the krypt.

What would really help to confirm this is if someone who has the game already play with Scorpion and does the fatality with his non klassic outfit.

What would really help to confirm this is if someone who has the game already play with Scorpion and does the fatality with his non klassic outfit.

Look at the video, that is what was done.

The guy is wearing Scorpion's normal alt (not Klassic) and does it. He even confirmed himself that he didn't have a Gamestop preorder code.

I have the game for PS3 without the pre-order code, and no you cannot pull off Toasty. I'm able to pull off all of the other fatalities just fine but I've been trying Toasty forever and it won't work.

I have the game for PS3 without the pre-order code, and no you cannot pull off Toasty. I'm able to pull off all of the other fatalities just fine but I've been trying Toasty forever and it won't work.

Maybe it's down down up up triangle, he seems to do that in the video.

He goes into the Move List right after and it says D,U,U,Y for XBox, and D,U,U, Triangle isn't working. It also says jump distance which I've been doing.

Confirmed to work by two people (neither of which had the preorder code) so no offense but you're doing it wrong. :p

Supposedly you need to be using his alt costume, have you tried that?