*UNLOCKED* No More Guessing: The 300th Tower Award is OFFICIALLY :

Khanada

Now we know for sure, no more speculations. We finally have a guy who did it in front of our very eyes. It is...

Mileena's Flesh Pit bandages alternative
33xy6n6.jpg

Latest edit: all 300 beaten, no special reward.
2606hdx.jpg

Unlocked today by Wearenobrother20's Justin.tv stream in front of 1700 viewers.
(http://www.justin.tv/wearenotbrother20#/w/1084397872/8)

screenshot challenges:
rwjmh5.jpg

14tyavd.jpg

screenshots of unlock:
33xy6n6.jpg

120hzbb.jpg

screenshot of what it looks like (you have to fight Goro, Kintaro, Mileena and finally Shao Khan)

2u9lcgk.jpg
j8mjwj.jpg

nd9zzt.jpg

zx1tmq.jpg

Man, those screenshots were a pain to take from that low quality stream, managed to snag some good ones though, hope ya'll appreciate it ^.^

PS this is the very first official post with proof on the matter, so don't get mad if there's 100 reposts in the next few minutes :p

Last edited:
Challenger Tower Final Prize

Confirmed, i took the pic from the live stream of a guy beating the last challenge.
fleshpit.jpg

An epic fail of a prize, my only really disappointment of an otherwise epic game from NRS. Oh well, I won't let it grate on me.

Congratulation to that guy and his playing!

I am so let down right now, I was going to beat that tower as quick as possible for the prize because I assumed it would be something awesome but I will just take my time now and use all my coins in the Krypt instead what a HUGE dissapointment IMO. Doesnt take away from the Epic game experience and all the other content but I guess I was just hoping for something much better for the prize especially since NRS talked it up so much.

This would feel more rewarding if Mileena's default wasn't half nude to begin with.

Last edited:
I am following this guy's gameplay since morning, in that stream ....

He skipped :

- Mission #257 , where you fight Noob in hell stage, due the stage "freezing" all the time ( maybe a glitch ?)
- Mission #269 , where you face 3 Shao Kahns with 1 health bar
- Mission #275, where you face against 3 Goros, with 1 health bar

Other than that, this guy kept himself awake for 24+ hours , only to show and confirm that the #300 End Game is , in fact, Flesh Pits Mileena.

XD :mrgreen:

I am following this guy's gameplay since morning, in that stream ....

He skipped :

- Mission #257 , where you fight Noob in hell stage, due the stage "freezing" all the time ( maybe a glitch ?)
- Mission #269 , where you face 3 Shao Kahns with 1 health bar
- Mission #275, where you face against 3 Goros, with 1 health bar

Other than that, this guy kept himself awake for 24+ hours , only to show and confirm that the #300 End Game is , in fact, Flesh Pits Mileena.

XD :mrgreen:

He also skipped 282 (I believe) where you face Kitana as Mileena and the goal is to get the screen to tilt.

He also skipped 282 (I believe) where you face Kitana as Mileena and the goal is to get the screen to tilt.

True, I forgot .... he skipped this too, due he wasn't figuring out how to beat that challenge, and specs were getting impatient and cursing the guy, who, indeed, has not skill level enough for this game , at least, for now, but props to him for showing the streaming anyway !

THIS!!!!!

So there is no proof what you get if you dont skip any of the challenges.
We already know you would get the outfit, but we dont know if there is something else you unlock if you dont skip 4 challenges like the guy who streamed it..

Wishfull thinking but I highly doubt it since Boon said you could use the coin to buy your way past any challenge.

Re: Challenger Tower Final Price

Skipping it costs 50k! Damn! I'm glad he finally won and hope there is a better prize for BEATING all the challenges.