Krypt - Coffin Labels & Rewards Compilation *SPOILERS*

Just to add.
Meadow of Despair 52=The Pit(night) music.
Will add more as I open them
Added~ Thanks a lot and please do. ;p

this is fantastic. Thanks!

Question though, does anyone know how to unlock the codes for the stage fatalities? it's not in their moves list...
Haven't seen or heard any being shown in the Krypt or in any other mode yet so I'm not sure. At least we can keep guessing inputs tho.. lol

Keep up the good work on these updates. Hopefully we can have the very full list (including the secrets) at release.
Thank you and I hope we do have a full or nearly full list by release. I should have my copy tomorrow so I'll be able to help out a lot more with logging all the coffins no one has noted or seen yet. This list will give me a big head start since i know so many that i dont want to open just yet. So i will just be getting rewards for my 2 characters (maybe an extra 1) then the rest i'll be spending on undiscovered rewards/coffins so we can have this list near completion by release.

What's up first post so forgive if its been answered already. Has anyone confirmed klassic kostumes or fatalities in the krypt? All the youtube vids I've seen no ones playing in them. If anyone knows itd be appreciated!

I've got over 150K in coins, is the list updated with all the ones that have been yet to be unlocked? I can go ahead and unlock the rest or what I have enough for

I've got over 150K in coins, is the list updated with all the ones that have been yet to be unlocked? I can go ahead and unlock the rest or what I have enough for

Plz do! Im dyin to know if all the klassic kostumes and fatalities are there! Guess Ill find out soon enough though less than 48 hrs. to go!

What's up first post so forgive if its been answered already. Has anyone confirmed klassic kostumes or fatalities in the krypt? All the youtube vids I've seen no ones playing in them. If anyone knows itd be appreciated!

Still no confirms as not everything has been listed/reported on other sites so far. That applies to both klassic kostumes and klassic fatalities. People happened to jus figure out the inputs for doing klassic fatalities so jus do that regarding them. Far as the klassic kostumes goes no one has unlocked any. There's still a bunch of secrets etc. for us to figure out so i think they'll eventually pop up. We'll jus have to wait and see. Also welcome to TRMK~ ;p

I recommend you do what im going to do (sadly stuff didn't work out so i have to get it on release date T.T). All im going to do is spend few coins on a few things from my list that i'd like but then again now i think about it... Alternate costumes have been said to be unlockable in ladder so no point in buying them. So I'm jus going to unlock 2-3 char's alts and the fatalities i'll do the inputs since both of these you don't have to unlock in the Krypt to get them. So jus get anything of importance to you but keep it small. Spend the rest on what's not listed in this list in one of the areas. I'll be doing the same thing once i get my copy on Tues.

Also you mind logging the coffin numbers along with the area they were in and post them here to add to the list?

Sure, I'm trying to unlock reptile right now but getting tired off it so I'll start doing the kyrpt stuff, up to 180k now. Got my ass handed to me by hidden noob, wow he's gonna be tough

Sure, I'm trying to unlock reptile right now but getting tired off it so I'll start doing the kyrpt stuff, up to 180k now. Got my ass handed to me by hidden noob, wow he's gonna be tough
Oh ok nice. Welp good luck to ya I hope you come across some nice stuff hehe. Btw can you confirm that you get coins from story mode as well as online modes?

Haven't played online, I can't find my voucher to be honest ^_^ It just kind of flew away in the rush to play this. If I find someone (or rather try online) I'll let you know

Still no confirms as not everything has been listed/reported on other sites so far. That applies to both klassic kostumes and klassic fatalities. People happened to jus figure out the inputs for doing klassic fatalities so jus do that regarding them. Far as the klassic kostumes goes no one has unlocked any. There's still a bunch of secrets etc. for us to figure out so i think they'll eventually pop up. We'll jus have to wait and see. Also welcome to TRMK~ ;p

I recommend you do what im going to do (sadly stuff didn't work out so i have to get it on release date T.T). All im going to do is spend few coins on a few things from my list that i'd like but then again now i think about it... Alternate costumes have been said to be unlockable in ladder so no point in buying them. So I'm jus going to unlock 2-3 char's alts and the fatalities i'll do the inputs since both of these you don't have to unlock in the Krypt to get them. So jus get anything of importance to you but keep it small. Spend the rest on what's not listed in this list in one of the areas. I'll be doing the same thing once i get my copy on Tues.

Also you mind logging the coffin numbers along with the area they were in and post them here to add to the list?

Thanx man I appreciate the info and the hospitality. Ive been checking the boards for the past few weeks and decided I may as well join. That way I have a few people to talk MK with besides my friends or arent as hardcore into MK as me. Ive been checking a few other sites and youtube as well. If I find anything you guys havent listed yet I`ll be sure to post it.

Yes, this. I made my first big chunk playing through the whole story. They need release the scenes into a dvd or something, SOOOOO much better than the movies

Just saw a vid on youtube of klassic scorpion fighting klassic sub-zero. Cant share the vid since im on my cell but for proof search McDaddySwagga. This guy has posted everything. This is from the challenge tower. but I knew Ed wouldnt let us down! Everything and then some is in this game! If they were DLC they wouldnt exist in the game without downloading them so thats pretty solid proof to me.

Last edited:
One more area to go and the Krypt will be fully uncovered

Finally IT IS DONE. I don't know how Zephna wants it set up so I'm going to go ahead and just post the whole list on gamefaqs but leave a link here below:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961031-mortal-kombat/58827312

Awesome guys! Thanx for postin everything. Kinda bummed out the klassic costumes and fatalities were not in the krypt. Maybe monday when I get my Kodes for scorpion and ermac we will get a clue as to where they are. Im still positive that they are there just no ones found em yet. NRS promised lots of secrets so we will see.

One more area to go and the Krypt will be fully uncovered

Finally IT IS DONE. I don't know how Zephna wants it set up so I'm going to go ahead and just post the whole list on gamefaqs but leave a link here below:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961031-mortal-kombat/58827312
Thanks alot! ;D I'll jus put all the ones I dont have in as well as color code them like I've been doing. Was jus about to get some sleep so I'll update it within a few hours.

EDIT:: Couldn't really sleep so went ahead and added them now~

Last edited:
Whats in the coffins on XBOX that have Kratos content on the PS3?

I'm trying not to read the list

Last edited:
Now that everything in the Krypt is known am I the only one who thought that there would be extra x-rays available in the Krypt after how they put that trailer together in the demo? I certainly thought so. Clever how they put that together making me think that was possible.