Krypt - Coffin Labels & Rewards Compilation *SPOILERS*

The guy that is reading the game code says that there are 10 Krypt Secrets I hope that he is right.

Where did you find this out? If its in a forum's thread do you have a link? If you don't feel comfortable putting in this thread can you please message me the link or if its a text file the file please?

So, Shang, Baraka, Sektor, Kabal, Kitana, and Sheeva don't have alts in the Krypt?

I know I saw that guy who completed the challenge tower get baraka's alt there, and I'm pretty sure I saw him get Kitana's...

So, Shang, Baraka, Sektor, Kabal, Kitana, and Sheeva don't have alts in the Krypt?

I know I saw that guy who completed the challenge tower get baraka's alt there, and I'm pretty sure I saw him get Kitana's...
Sorry about that... It's fixed now. Their alts are in the krypt to.

If there was a way of knowing which krypts you haven't posted, I'd unlock them and post them here. But by now I bet it's all been figured out.

wasn't one of the secret ones labeled SEC9? that would be for secret #9. all the other ones are labeled with their respective number and the initials of where they are found.

I see the bugs in deadlands but i dont know what to do, help?
And icant find the bugs in hollow of infestation

If there was a way of knowing which krypts you haven't posted, I'd unlock them and post them here. But by now I bet it's all been figured out.
This is all the normal coffins and 4 hidden coffins. Since someone has said there's 10 hidden coffins then maybe that means there are 6 more hidden coffins to find or jus could be 10 more to discover. As far as the normal coffins goes this is all of those.

Babalities.

Babalities are not one of the ????? listed in the move lists, they appear later but apart.

I remember i had cyrax like this:

Fatality (Buzz)
Fatality 2 (Net)
????????

Then accidentally performed the babality (is similar to his first fatality thats why) and now move list is like this:

Fatality (Buzz)
Fatality 2 (Net)
????????
Babality

Babalities are not one of the ????? listed in the move lists, they appear later but apart.

I remember i had cyrax like this:

Fatality (Buzz)
Fatality 2 (Net)
????????

Then accidentally performed the babality (is similar to his first fatality thats why) and now move list is like this:

Fatality (Buzz)
Fatality 2 (Net)
????????
Babality

Stage Fatality.

I don't know if it's anything, but I was in the krypt and decided to move to the next room. After about five minutes, I heard a loud screech similar to a dragon that was unlike the rest of the background noise. Does anyone recall anything similar?

I don't know if it's anything, but I was in the krypt and decided to move to the next room. After about five minutes, I heard a loud screech similar to a dragon that was unlike the rest of the background noise. Does anyone recall anything similar?

Yeah, Screamers lucky you wasnt in front of the TV when it appeared...

I just found some more bugs (Spiders) on the Hollow of Infestation behind HI 10 on the tree

Hope it helps someone

Has anyone else seen that even after getting all the alt costumes in the krypt/arcade mode, the "Unlock all costumes" trophy/achievement is not unlocked?