Can anyone confirm brutalities yet??

just curious if anyone with the game can confirm brutalities. i really want them in.

Chances are pretty slim they'll be in, the two achievements where you're supposed to complete every finisher and a hidden finisher have already been completed and there were no brutalities being done.

even if it had to take a backseat until later as dlc they will be in, the question is how will they look like? i think that they wont do a super fast combos for everybody untill they blow up, i think that they will be overkill fatalities like quan chi's leg beatdown, somewhere around those lines.

even if it had to take a backseat until later as dlc they will be in, the question is how will they look like? i think that they wont do a super fast combos for everybody untill they blow up, i think that they will be overkill fatalities like quan chi's leg beatdown, somewhere around those lines.

I'm almost positive if they're gonna be implemented that they'll include the X-Ray mechanic somehow, when i first saw an X-Ray move i just thought of Brutalities instantly lol.I posted in another thread about what i think they should be like, a series of fast-paced consecutive X-Rays possibly combined with each character's individual special moves then ending in an individual finishing blow for each character, for ex sub-zero's would be something like awesome(but faster) x-ray x10 combo (with the ice sword in between), leading to a frozen opponent and finishing it with the second part of the MK2 deep freeze fatality where half of the opponent explodes in ice and bones/body parts etc :), this will most likely never happen due to how time consuming it would be to design one for each character but that's the way i imagine Brutalities to be like in this game.
It would certainly make it the most bad ass finisher ever.

Is it confirmed the achivments unlocked or were the finishers just added to the moves list because the moves list isn't exactly hidden? Which kinda makes the term hidden finisher very vague

Well Scorpion never had a question mark slot for babalities until I did one with him and it came up in the moves menu, so maybe that is how brutalities will work?

I did an 11 move combo during finish him and I didnt get a brutality so I dont think they're in.

Link or list of moves please :D

Also they'll probably come in DLC or something and what they could do for them is have their custom end sequence with Shao Kahn implemented with an X-Ray or something?

A lot of people are theorizing that the combo finish you do to Kahn automatically at the end of the Arcade Ladder is in fact the Brutality for your character. Also, Babalities do not have a slot in the move list until you pull them off, so just because there is no Brutality slot doesn't mean that there are no Brutalities.

It took people a while to find Brutalities when they first appeared in UMK3 for consoles. I stumbled across one completely by accident one day while trying to pull off a fatality and wound up getting a 4 hit combo after Finish Him. I kept at it for a while and finially discovered a brutality.

People might be going about it the wrong way. Have you tried possibly having a full super bar and towards the end of a match, implementing a combo that utilizes 3 super moves in it? Also, I think it's highly possibly that, if Brutalities do exist, they may actually be pulled off mid-combo, sort of like an Ultra Combo from Killer Instinct. Give it a shot, you never know. I still experiment daily.

A lot of people are theorizing that the combo finish you do to Kahn automatically at the end of the Arcade Ladder is in fact the Brutality for your character. Also, Babalities do not have a slot in the move list until you pull them off, so just because there is no Brutality slot doesn't mean that there are no Brutalities.

It took people a while to find Brutalities when they first appeared in UMK3 for consoles. I stumbled across one completely by accident one day while trying to pull off a fatality and wound up getting a 4 hit combo after Finish Him. I kept at it for a while and finially discovered a brutality.

People might be going about it the wrong way. Have you tried possibly having a full super bar and towards the end of a match, implementing a combo that utilizes 3 super moves in it? Also, I think it's highly possibly that, if Brutalities do exist, they may actually be pulled off mid-combo, sort of like an Ultra Combo from Killer Instinct. Give it a shot, you never know. I still experiment daily.

iv always thought this aswell. maybe its not after the finish him screen maybe before or even a combo when the other player has very low life. thats how killer instinct did it and the brutality was made because of the ultra combo

iv always thought this aswell. maybe its not after the finish him screen maybe before or even a combo when the other player has very low life. thats how killer instinct did it and the brutality was made because of the ultra combo

Good idea, maybe performing a massive combo just before they're dead? or we can go back to trying it after they're dead even though it stops us :(