MK Shaolin Monks 2 Petition

So Would you guys like to see another adventure type mortal kombat?

• Absolutely!!!!!! :D

Votes: 57 86.4%
  • No, not really...

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
This is the first time I've ever said this, but I would want it to be in 3D. The original SM was great the way it was, so I see no reason to change it.

Yes, that's exactly what it was gonna be.

I want them to go through with Fire and Ice before they do something likes this, so I voted "no". :(

Well, 4 players would be kind of awkward with only 2 dimensions...

Fire & Ice is fine by me, as long as it has Noob in it lol

hell ya, but they better not make jax and sonya the main characters, they better make it sub and smoke (it would make more sense) or sub and scorpion

I can not say yes to this enough! As I said in another forum, MK9 has shown that NRS rules the fighting genre, now let's see them top the action/fighting/adventure genre. Here's what my requirements would be.

1. 4 player online/offline
2. Wide selection of players (Conversations would change, but story wouldn't)
3. Hidden Unlockables (Like the smoke secrets, but different and more challenges, and a different and bigger reward)

This + a great storyline + Great gameplay would put me in heaven.

Id love to see another shaolin monks game or atleast another action/adventure in the MK universe. Maybe MK-Ninjas you could team up scorpion and noob and sub zero and smoke. have like a good vs. evil storyline that you could choose your side kinda like the mk vs dc story. I am definitely for them making another loved the first game they could do an even better one now.

a new MK SM would be FANTASTIC!!

but i have a request... 4 player co-op online.

and how about not shaolin monks? how about a few different choices? you could pick like, cyrax and sektor, or noob (and his shadow), or subby and frost...

idk, just ideas...broaden the character choices a bit.

Would love that. How about one game with a separate storyline/adventure style for each pairing, e.g. one for Cyrax/Sektor, Scorpion/Sub-Zero, etc...

I think Platinum could make a great brawler out of it.
The title should read "Defenders of the Realm" or "Konquest" or "Legacy" -more playable characters than just Scorp and Zero

The first Shaolin Monks was AMAZINGGGGG!!!! I was very impressed!!! Can you imagine how insane Shaolin Monks would look with MKX graphics or better?!?! Hahaha
I would freekin LOVE an MK:SM 2 over Injustice 2 ANYDAY!