Interesting stuff HERE!!!

IMMORTAL Y

I just found something interesting, in the photo art they show ideas of torture fatalities. And I was thinking what happens when you and the person you are playing do your finishing move at the same time. I mean I have never noticedthis before but this morning me and a guy where playing and he tried to do his hari kiri and I tried to do the fatality. But I beat him to the punch. I wonder what would happened if we had tied. It starts a Torture screen where either a man escapes or you torture him to death!! That would make more sence to have Hari kiri's right?

No, no it wouldnt. I think the whole idea of the "torture" was a mini-game idea. Go look at the screen again and you will see they bar from the MK:DA Brick Breaker Mini-Game

Actually, I think I did tie with someone online. Either that or the lag caused it. Anyway, I saw the Hara Kiri on my screen and he saw the fatality on his. (I lost) :( I also played a guy and won with no energy. He still had about 10% health. When it said finish him, my character was standing and his kept standing up and dropping to the ground over and over. Even when it asked for a rematch, his guy just kept falling and standing. Weird.

To pull off a tie would almost be impossible. The AI would take which ever hit was the first... even if that hit being a millionth of a second ahead of the other one. Virtually you might have a better chance in winning the lottery, than getting a tie.

Atleast i think that makes sense. :?

Believe it or not, I think I actually did this.

I'm pretty sure I was Tanya at the time (only because we were going through all the characters to see their fatalitites), but I don't remember who my friend was. Anyway, somehow it seemed that my fatality and his Hara Kiri actually synchronized, and the camera completely wigged out. When the screen went dark, I thought I had done my fatality, and he thought he had done his Hara Kiri.

It's tough to say what really happened, because like I said, the camera wigged out and it never really focused in on either fighter, it just kept jumping all around. I think the end result was that I (the victor) had a leg bone stuck in my neck, which doesn't make any amount of sense, but that's what it looked like to me.

It was obviously a really freak thing that's not supposed to happen, but I don't know what to tell you, because I can't explain it any other way.

I agree with sim, it does seem like it'd pretty impossible, but I still can't explain what happened. It's also possible that it wasn't a tie, and that either my fatality or his Hara Kiri just happened to glitch out at that moment.

Sorry I can't help any more, but if you ask me, given what I saw, I think a "tie" is possible.

Not to bust anyone's bubble but I tested this glith back in february and some of you are right. If you do both the fatality and the hara kiri at the same time you will get a glitch that makes the fatality affect the winner while the game still provides the text "hara kirir". FOr both I will direct you to these three sites.

My homepage at youtube with 5 videos.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=JFCalibur88

My thread at mortalkombatonline.com containing info about how to do this glitch
http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=70832&page=1

and finally a video I just finished that showcases most of the glitches on the slaughterhouse stage since the angles of animation are different there.
http://files.filefront.com/mkd_HKG_svid_r2avi/;5286710;;/fileinfo.html

I hope these help and that you all enjoy them. This glitch has been one of the main things I've been working on in the last few months. If your into combos talk to konqrr, check, or nukesgoboom. Later