Confirmed list of unlocked 2nd Fatality inputs

Press Up and when Scorpion lands press F, F.
I still cannot understand why people has so many problems with fatalities with "Up" in its button combination.

Aside Note: In fatalities with U, U, press U once and while he is in the air press U for second time.

Can't get Scorpion's stage fatality to work. Keep pressing F,U,U Square on PS3 but nothing happens. Help?

from jump distance hold block, press forward, up, up, release block and press triangle.(not square)
Thats how i always do it, holding block works for all fatalities that has the up command ;)

i noticed something and didnt want to open up a new thread for it and i will be doing some testing later on, how come stage fatalitys says for distance ( Varies)
are they hinting at something here? could there be more stage fatalitys in other stages at different distances?
if not, why say varies since they are all done in close range? hmmm...something to think about.

Anyone have the updated information for Scarlet's 2nd fatality, stage, and babality?

Skarlet's Finishers

Fatality 1 - Down, Back, Down, Down, Block (Touching)
Fatality 2 - Forward, Back, Down, Down, O (Jump)
Stage Fatality - Forward, Back, Forward, Square (Touching)
Babality - Down, Back, Down, Forward, Triangle (Jump)

How bout adding the DLC kharacters in this topic huh? Surprised she's not included yet.

Kenshi's Finisher Inputs
Fatality 1 - U, D, U, D, Block (Touching)
Fatality 2 - B, F, D, F, 2 (Jump)
Stage Fatality - D, F, D, 3 (Touching)
Babality - D, B, D, 1 (Jump)

Looked this up to add input to dlc finishers, the person who said triangle for scorpion's stage fatality, can't confirm that but can confirm that square works. Think the "varies" thing for stage fatality is like the street and subway, you can enter "sweep" range finishers up close, ie kung lao's 1st fatality. if you look on subway and street stage fatalities they grab them from a little way away, not confirming or disproving anything, just my theory based on my observations. OP Can you please add the dlc finishers list to the original post please

Rain's finisher inputs: (Found these on GameFAQs)

1st Fatality: Back, Toward, Down, Back, Block (Jump)
2nd Fatality: Up, Down, Back, Toward, 2 (Jump)
Stage Fatality: Toward, Down, Toward, 4
Babality: Back, Down, Toward, 1

Rain's finisher inputs: (Found these on GameFAQs)

1st Fatality: Back, Toward, Down, Back, Block (Jump)
2nd Fatality: Up, Down, Back, Toward, 2 (Jump)
Stage Fatality: Toward, Down, Toward, 4
Babality: Back, Down, Toward, 1

Thanks for the information I appreciate it!

Sorry If I ask this !:dong:
But I don't know how to do X-rays!!!!
please someone tell me how can I do X ray in PC by keaboard??
Thanks a lot